Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #1421
Webkinz :)

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

I'm not sure if anyone's reported it yet, but every time I go tho the stadium, I find the ad.
midnight245 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #1422

Naila will become famous soon enough

I got my hopping bunny !! I totally love it !! <33

And I love that chick plushie<3 adorable.!
Naila is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #1423
Lil Kinz
laughingwebbie is on a distinguished road

Default Re:CANADIAN GETTING New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

We were able to get bunnies yesterday and prizes yesterday and today on 3 different Canadian accounts. A suggestion is that it was at a Hotel throught their internet. It may be like the movie clips that we cannot view in Canada. It appears to be the Web connection not the email or Web account. Maybe it would work at Starbucks or other American access points... Just a thought.
laughingwebbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:58 AM   #1424

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I got a hopping bunny yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my host mum was so kind and did it for me i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. he is soooo cute, his name is Hubert
THANKS
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:21 AM   #1425
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CANADIAN GETTING New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by laughingwebbie
We were able to get bunnies yesterday and prizes yesterday and today on 3 different Canadian accounts. A suggestion is that it was at a Hotel throught their internet. It may be like the movie clips that we cannot view in Canada. It appears to be the Web connection not the email or Web account. Maybe it would work at Starbucks or other American access points... Just a thought.
If you log in to WW while you are in the States, you will see the ad.

Last edited by canonymous; 03-10-2011 at 09:30 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #1426
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Is anyone having trouble clicking on the ad today???

I was just able to click on the smaller ad

Last edited by meandspencer; 03-10-2011 at 11:35 AM..
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #1427
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I just got a bunny on all of my accounts yeah!!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #1428
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Is this new... I went to go click on an ad for one of the extra prizes and it took me to a different site off of WW and after the trailer was over it asked the same questions then it asked for my WW ID and password. It wasn't likethis for me yesterday...
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:48 PM   #1429
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy113
Is this new... I went to go click on an ad for one of the extra prizes and it took me to a different site off of WW and after the trailer was over it asked the same questions then it asked for my WW ID and password. It wasn't likethis for me yesterday...
some people seem to be getting that...did you get a prize?
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #1430
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I've been watching the ad every day on 3 different accounts, and still have not found the elusive chickie plush. I can't NOT have this plushie when I am SO close to having a complete plushie collection!

Oh, and just now I did my son's account and it asked me for user name and password. It didn't ask me for that earlier today when I did my own account.

Did anyone else receive a 1000 kinzcash coin? Yesterday when I logged in, I got the usual "You've got prizes" pop up, but it said something like "Thank you for participating in the clicky floaty promotion. We've awarded you with a 1000 kinzcash coin". This only happened on MY account, neither of my sons received one. I wish I had thought to take a screenshot ...
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: