Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #131
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Good Morning peacemom

The ads are by the Curio shop, map, and daily activity page. I had to do alittle more clicking around today, but not much. Good luck with your prizes
Also the Arcade can be added to your list.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #132

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by rain62001
Wow the prizes are so cute, too bad we can't win them here where we live in the US ( i don't know why). I called Ganz about the problem of not seeing any ads and they told me that they can't help me. Hopefully with any luck and faith we will be able to find the ad by April ! Good Luck Everyone May You All Find Many ads!
OMG OMG We just found the ad on 3 of our 7 accounts and Ganz said they couldn't help (Ha Ha). Thank you so much Ganz and to ALL the wonderful people here on If it wasn't for this site it would be very hard to have hope and faith in some of the things that Ganz throws at us To ALL the people who haven't found an ad Don't worry just keep trying like we did (for a day in a half ) and good things will come to good people. Have LOTS of patience, hope and faith and see what happens by April. Good Luck !!!
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #133
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by rain62001
OMG OMG We just found the ad on 3 of our 7 accounts and Ganz said they couldn't help (Ha Ha). Thank you so much Ganz and to ALL the wonderful people here on If it wasn't for this site it would be very hard to have hope and faith in some of the things that Ganz throws at us To ALL the people who haven't found an ad Don't worry just keep trying like we did (for a day in a half ) and good things will come to good people. Have LOTS of patience, hope and faith and see what happens by April. Good Luck !!!
Congratulations. !!!! I am so excited for you.
On a few of my accts. it took a while of clicking back and forth to get the ad but for the most part it did not take a really long time. I think maybe 5 minutes at the most.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #134

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Calciferia

Oh, and here's a tip to quickly refresh the ads that I discovered yesterday while vainly trying to get them to work:

1. Kinzville Map -> Click Newspaper button -> Click Kinzville Map button
2. Repeat.

Those two buttons are very near each other so you can switch between the two screens very quickly. Every time you do, a new tower ad (the tall one) will load.
Thanks for this tip! I finally was able to find the ad.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #135
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

well i can see the ad but it isnt even giving me the option to click on it. I mean you know how your arrow will turn into a hand mine isnt and even when i do click the ad nothing happens
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #136

Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness
Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness

**** GLITCH ACCIDENTALLY DETECTED ****
My daughter was not home yesterday so her brother found her a secret bunny code on her account. She did not realize that she had already been sent a secret code, so did not yet adopt her bunny. Long story short, THIS MORNING SHE ENETERED THE CONTEST AND WAS SENT A SECOND SECRET BUNNY CODE!
She has not yet registered either one, so don't know for sure if the second code would be accepted, but now she at least has a second code to donate!!!!!!!
Parrothedd12 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #137
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

I think this contest is not fair at all
i wish it was for ALL MEMBERS OF WEBKINZ!!!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:11 AM   #138
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
well i can see the ad but it isnt even giving me the option to click on it. I mean you know how your arrow will turn into a hand mine isnt and even when i do click the ad nothing happens
Hi Fan! From what I gathered yesterday from those who were able to access the ad (I can't because I am in Canada), it sometimes takes a few minutes to completely load..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #139
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

now it is finally working i got a pink beret but i tried to do like parrothedd12 did and went to an account that i had not logged the bunny in yet and only got the beret there too so no extra pets.
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:25 AM   #140

Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness
Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness

Maybe randomly assigned prize?m She then did watch the traier again to try and win one of the "other" prizes, but got the 'you can only win one prize per day notice, please try again tomorrow'.
Parrothedd12 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: