Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #1341
Webkinz :)

Opal14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

I'm Canadian and I just got a bunny by using Hopspot ...good luck to all of you....I'm so excited....
Opal14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #1342

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

Anyone know how often the eggs are floating by? It seemed like it was 6 minutes but not any more.

Also, how are so many people getting so many things in one day? It will only let me do 1 per day.
SweetPetz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #1343
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I get a egg about every 10 minutes now
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:49 PM   #1344
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SweetPetz
Anyone know how often the eggs are floating by? It seemed like it was 6 minutes but not any more.

Also, how are so many people getting so many things in one day? It will only let me do 1 per day.
I'm not sure about the eggs but I think everyone reporting multiple wins per day has multiple accounts. I know I have 7 that I am playing for, mine and various family members.
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #1345
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

If you have multiple accounts you can get multiple items in one day.
duckling5011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #1346
dumhart3

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

1st pic: Got 'em! Say HELLO to HAssenpfeffer!

2nd pic: (sorry would have put his drums out too;~) ) Line up for the movie HOP! Tickets sold here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHOP.jpg (74.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpgHOP premiere.jpg (51.6 KB, 6 views)
dumhart3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM   #1347
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Sorry, no trading outside the GE.
oops, sorry, not in GE, so I forgot!! I plead temp. insanity!
mommakitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM   #1348
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
UPDATE: It looks like ganz has changed the programming. You can now only adopt your Hopping Bunny on the account where you received the code.
And, if someone try to adopt a code on another account, what will happen?

Thanks!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:22 PM   #1349
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Has anyone received the plush chickie as a prize?

I've only gotten the shirt, pink beret and jellybeans, and of course the Bunny.
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:25 PM   #1350
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I believe every time an egg floats on my account, i get "Please Wait " and have to sign off

The Cloud has not worked for me on the iPod

View Post Originally Posted by Opal14
I'm Canadian and I just got a bunny by using Hopspot ...good luck to all of you....I'm so excited....
Checking that out...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: