Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #1321
ebkinz Rule!
Webkinz :)

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

I don't know about anyone else but, when I log in to Webkinz (without watching the video) the "you won a free checkered shirt" thing pops up. Then, I close it, click the ad and watch the video and a get a free shirt so I have a bunny and like 3 shirts.
horseider1011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #1322
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by horseider1011
I don't know about anyone else but, when I log in to Webkinz (without watching the video) the "you won a free checkered shirt" thing pops up. Then, I close it, click the ad and watch the video and a get a free shirt so I have a bunny and like 3 shirts.
The message you are getting when you log in is telling you what you won last time. Sometimes I get that and sometimes I don't. Then you get a new prize once you watch the video. I hope you get some more variety soon!

As for placing blame - Universal set up the rules and Ganz accepted them. I agree it is not fair to those outside the US but I can also see Ganz's incentive to get a great prize for a large portion of their members. I don't have the foggiest idea why Universal decided what they did but I am sure they had reasons and I can see both sides of Ganz's choice. I am glad the secondary prizes can be shared even if the bunnies can't. It is not ideal but it is what it is... That is my take on it anyway.
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #1323
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Today I got:

2 Jellybean plates
1 checkered shirt
2 Chicks WOOHOO!

That makes 4 chicks. I was wondering if they went outside, I see someone posted they do. YAY! I want to make a cute easter yard and, they'll be perfect. So far one DD has a chick from the movie trailer and another DD traded for a chick (an option for those that can't play the game for the prizes). If the other kids don't get chicks before it's over I'll send them each one but hopefully they will get their own and I can send all of mine to one account to decorate with LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #1324

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

a question: i see on here a lot of times DD what does it mean? oh and on ww they say in kc+ rofl or something like that what does that mean? sorry i don't know that

Thanks
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:34 PM   #1325
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
a question: i see on here a lot of times DD what does it mean? oh and on ww they say in kc+ rofl or something like that what does that mean? sorry i don't know that

Thanks
DD = Dear (or Darling) Daughter
DS = Dear (or Darling) Son
DH = Dear (or Darling) Husband
rofl = Rolling on Floor Laughing
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #1326

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Thanks for the info
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #1327
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I didn't kno what DD meant either, but I did kno what rofl meant, thx!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #1328
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2

Thanks
Here's more info. Abbreviations Dictionary - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:11 PM   #1329

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

hows everyone doing? getting any bunnies? omg im so happy i begged my cousin in the US who is like EDIT to do this and he did it for me =) im so happy

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 03-06-2011 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: Removing Age
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #1330
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
hows everyone doing? getting any bunnies? omg im so happy i begged my cousin in the US who is like *edit* to do this and he did it for me =) im so happy
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Last edited by mickey26; 03-06-2011 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: deleting age in quote
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: