Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 10:36 AM   #1291
Webkinz :)

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

any canadians found the ad as of yet?
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #1292
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyfluff11
Got my 3rd plate of jellybeans today. Still no plush or anything else.
I haven't gotten any plush chicks either. That was the one I really wanted to because it looks so cute. I'm starting to get more berets. You have only gotten jellybeans?
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #1293

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
At this point best I can tell you is trial and error.

Or do another Google search for "mask IP" and check out CNET.
is this to help us Canadians get the ad?
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #1294
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
I don't think so
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #1295
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Good morning everyone! How's the ad hunting going?

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
No, sorry. You can try looking.

Last edited by mickey26; 03-06-2011 at 10:49 AM..
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #1296

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

I got one.. so cool... her name is Hannah and she came with a superbed
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #1297
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I got 3 berets,1plate of jellybeans,1 yellow chicky plush. I'm having trouble getting the t-shirt though.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:18 PM   #1298

MeRules is on a distinguished road

I won a bunny. It's awesome!
MeRules is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:18 PM   #1299
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Nice variety in today's bounty: 1 shirt, 1 beret, 1 plate of jellybeans, 1 chick plushie.
I was really pleased to get another chick. I wouldn't mind getting a million of them.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:24 PM   #1300

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
Nice variety in today's bounty: 1 shirt, 1 beret, 1 plate of jellybeans, 1 chick plushie.
I was really pleased to get another chick. I wouldn't mind getting a million of them.
Me too -- something about them -- and I love that they can go outside too. We have several chicks now across all our accounts. I would like at least one in each account, but I am so tempted to send them all to one and see the whole gang together!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: