Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 10:17 AM   #121
Where Forth Bunny?
Webkinz :)

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by JeanneKay
What's the anwers to the questions? drums? what city? omgosh
Some have said it's:
gray
Hollywood
drums
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 10:18 AM   #122

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by JeanneKay
What's the anwers to the questions? drums? what city? omgosh
View Post Originally Posted by romeo
Some have said it's:
gray
Hollywood
drums
Yep, those are the answers! I don't think the questions change
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:20 AM   #123
apex is an unknown quantity at this point

i want it too
i hope people donate enough codes for everyone out of usa
apex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:21 AM   #124

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Hey again everyone:

It seems not too many people saw my post yesterday about this, so here goes again: we live in Canada and were able to adopt FIVE of these bunnies yesterday. I don't know if that was a glitch, but we were pretty happy. I think you should try it no matter where you live. A big plus: we were able to use two of the codes to "waken" two of our "dormant" accounts for another year.

Doesn't matter where you live: try it!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #125
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Hey again everyone:

It seems not too many people saw my post yesterday about this, so here goes again: we live in Canada and were able to adopt FIVE of these bunnies yesterday. I don't know if that was a glitch, but we were pretty happy. I think you should try it no matter where you live. A big plus: we were able to use two of the codes to "waken" two of our "dormant" accounts for another year.

Wow that's great! Are you located close to the border? If so, I'm wondering if you actually have an American IP address which is allowing you to receive the ads, even though you physically live in Canada.

Anyone else in Canada having success?
K94KC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:29 AM   #126

JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine
JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine

Wow! Thanks! I was nervous that if I messed up the questions, I wouldn't get the prize. Can you get more than one prize a day??? Omgoodness~!
JeanneKay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #127

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

There have been a few lucky Canadians able to earn the pets through the ads. You can adopt them if you live outside of the US, just can't get the codes. As general reminder, please do not post the exact location of where you live - IE: your city. Just for safety reasons.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #128
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Hey again everyone:

I tried most of the day yesterday with 3 accounts, clearing cache, changing page, etc.. Never saw the add.. You were just lucky I guess. Or, like others have said, you happen to have an american IP address..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #129
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
Anyone else in Canada having success?
Unfortunately no.

However!!! A friend of mine who lives in the US was able to get me a bunny!!! And this morning she was able to get me a beret!!!!

I hope other Canadian/international members may be so fortunate. I really lucked out.

Oh, and here's a tip to quickly refresh the ads that I discovered yesterday while vainly trying to get them to work:

1. Kinzville Map -> Click Newspaper button -> Click Kinzville Map button
2. Repeat.

Those two buttons are very near each other so you can switch between the two screens very quickly. Every time you do, a new tower ad (the tall one) will load.
Calciferia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #130
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

is this only for the Americans too??? cause i can't find any on webkinz world
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: