Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 02:07 PM   #1221
Where Forth Bunny?
Webkinz :)

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

OMG Hopping bunny ads might be working on accounts whose ads are turned off!!!!!!

ATTENTION to all who have their ads turned OFF: TRY THIS!

GO to the WISH FACTORY page. Look right below your LOG IN. See the ad?!?

This has worked immediately on every single one of my accounts.
Proof my ads are off (sorry; it's in Japanese, but you can see the Arabic numbers... it says I have to wait until March 26th; customer service told me the same thing twice):
Click the image to open in full size.
Again, the ad came on the WISH FACTORY page, on the right side bar, below the log-in:
& One piece of evidence that the codes work:
[now I'm just grumpy I couldn't share the joy. I hope karma comes around with some beauty for those who can't participate right now.]

& I'm not sure how long this has been working or how long it will work, but I hope this works for all ad-less folks and that it continues to work so we can collect other prizes as well.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #1222
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
Spoiler: show
OMG Hopping bunny ads might be working on accounts whose ads are turned off!!!!!!

ATTENTION to all who have their ads turned OFF: TRY THIS!

GO to the WISH FACTORY page. Look right below your LOG IN. See the ad?!?

This has worked immediately on every single one of my accounts.
Proof my ads are off (sorry; it's in Japanese, but you can see the Arabic numbers... it says I have to wait until March 26th; customer service told me the same thing twice):
Again, the ad came on the WISH FACTORY page, on the right side bar, below the log-in:
& One piece of evidence that the codes work:
[now I'm just grumpy I couldn't share the joy. I hope karma comes around with some beauty for those who can't participate right now.]

& I'm not sure how long this has been working or how long it will work, but I hope this works for all ad-less folks and that it continues to work so we can collect other prizes as well.
Yes, they work on accounts that have ads blocked.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #1223

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
mickey mines wouldnt let me block ads!
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #1224
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

I must have missed the memo. Wouldn't be the first time, nor the last. lollerskates.
P.S. by LOG IN I meant LOG OUT. That yellow "X" button... You know what I mean.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #1225
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
I must have missed the memo. Wouldn't be the first time, nor the last. lollerskates.
P.S. by LOG IN I meant LOG OUT. That yellow "X" button... You know what I mean.
No worries, I nearly forgot about that myself. Thanks for the reminder!

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
mickey mines wouldnt let me block ads!
Dwarf Diamond Digger - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Old 03-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #1226

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

oh i know it is universal pictures not ganz. so that is my reason to not go in any movie of them anymore. they call themself international and know that webkinz is played worldwide...
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #1227
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

If I blocked ads, would they show up on my account even though I'm Canadian??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #1228
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
If I blocked ads, would they show up on my account even though I'm Canadian??
It does not depend if your account type is Canadian of not. It depends where you are right now (IP address). If you are in the US, you can get it even with Canadian account. Got it?
Old 03-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #1229

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

i can't block ads. my webkinz account is expired. only full or deluxe members can =( thats why i really wanted this bunny.
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #1230
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

It does not depend if your account type is Canadian of not. It depends where you are right now (IP address). If you are in the US, you can get it even with Canadian account Got it?
I meant "Even if I'm in Canada?"

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
i can't block ads. my webkinz account is expired. only full or deluxe members can =( thats why i really wanted this bunny.
I don't think you can renew your account with the Hopping Bunny...
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: