Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #1201
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl1919
My family got 4 bunnies total.

It said something on the front page about how Canada wasn't seeing the ads, something about a glitch... i don't know sorry!
OK, It's just I was hoping for another glitch to happen because I missed the first glitch...
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #1202
Where Forth Bunny?
Webkinz :)

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Yes I think you are right -- and at my place it seems they are multiplying already!!

Though those little ones look a little unusual
That is hilarious! HAHA! Pardon my seriously geeky moment, but my first thought was that she must be part lizard and spawn via parthogenesis. That, or she's part hydra and buds, but those children do look rather different... hahah
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:42 PM   #1203
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be true
mom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be truemom of 2 teens is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by galbior
No one help me to find a good proxy
galbior I saw back aways I think in the 80's count someone mention something about useing cloud brouse? I think and it worked for them check back around the lower post.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:48 PM   #1204
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
Awww the Ducky Mo Mos are ADORABLE!!! I have 2 but I NEED more!
OMG They are totally Ducky Momo! *explodes in happiness* Thank for for pointing that out!
[if you can't tell, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE (most ardently) Ducky Momo! Sooo adorables, and I relate to Candace soo hard over soo many things -- Webkinz included. As part of my nerdcrush on Ducky Momo, I even made a costume for one of my dolls. ]

P.S. Today is "Platypus Day" and if you live near a Disney Store (or have access to their site), they're having a sale on all Phineas & Ferb goodies.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #1205

pearl5claire is on a distinguished road

Me and my sisters got bunnies!
pearl5claire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #1206

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

OK, so I won the code yesterday, so now when I click on the ad and answer the Q's, I get a different prize. So you still can win the rabbit, just not more than once.
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:02 PM   #1207

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

anyone in canada having luck find the ad?
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:07 PM   #1208
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
anyone in canada having luck find the ad?
Nope...
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #1209
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I am up to 3 plates of jellybeans cute but.... I WANT the DUCKY!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #1210

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
Nope...
aaaw your canadian right? why ganz. =( why can't it be international
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: