Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 08:51 AM   #1171
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contest
mom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contest

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
bunnyfluff I received the the samething as you. I have notice that you went on before 8 a.m. so did I. Yesturday I went on before 8 a.m. and got the samething I got the day before pink beret. My daughters both went on after 8 a.m yesturday and got the jellybeans and today the went on after 8 a.m. and got the chick. So I am thinking if we both go on tomarrow before 8 a.m. we will get the chick, if we wait we might get something different. I don't know if this will happen but it seem to what is happening to me.
oops! I forgot to say I went on this morning before 8 a.m. and got the jellybeans so I am hoping that if I go on before 8 a.m tomarrow I will get the chick.
Sorry I am a littlethis morning. I have not had my coffee yet
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 08:55 AM   #1172
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

My youngest got the chick on her account this morning. Out of 8 accounts each day that was our first chick. I haven't done the other accounts yet today so maybe we'll finally get a few more. I love those chicks they are so adorable and FLUFFY!!!
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:56 AM   #1173
Lil Kinz

bunnyfluff11 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
oops! I forgot to say I went on this morning before 8 a.m. and got the jellybeans so I am hoping that if I go on before 8 a.m tomarrow I will get the chick.
Sorry I am a littlethis morning. I have not had my coffee yet
I'm considering getting some coffee myself! Starbucks run!?

I hope we are both able to get the chick!!
bunnyfluff11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:00 AM   #1174

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We did all of our accounts this morning - 4 at 7:30 and received 3 chicks and a beret. Just did the other 6 between 8:43-8:55 and got 5 chicks and a shirt. So, after worrying about getting the chick, now have enough to trade around so everyone will have one. Hopefully, everyone will get the prizes they want before this is all over!
Today's total: 8 chicks 1 checkered shirt 1 beret

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
My youngest got the chick on her account this morning. Out of 8 accounts each day that was our first chick. I haven't done the other accounts yet today so maybe we'll finally get a few more. I love those chicks they are so adorable and FLUFFY!!!
Hooray! We were also worried about getting the chick - they are so cute and sweet and ...warm?? I think I can recite the movie clip in my sleep

I have found that you can open separate windows, log in 2 (more than 2 these days and I am afraid flash will crash), play the movie clip and walk away to do something. When you come back the questions will be waiting for you. I've managed to get laundry started and get dressed while the movie trailer played along in the background

Last edited by triplets mom; 03-05-2011 at 09:00 AM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:07 AM   #1175

KatieBieber13 is on a distinguished road

I got the bunny! I named it Laila
KatieBieber13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:08 AM   #1176
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

I try to use a proxy with mozilla firefox... but i donțt know with what i need to fill in =/ Can someone help me?
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #1177
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Just logged in 3 accounts and got jelly beans on all 3. Think I'll wait a bit before trying the rest.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:11 AM   #1178
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

Any help? I really wish that bunny....Ițll be verry thankfull.

Sorry for romanian language in pic.....
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: pngUntitled.png (43.7 KB, 82 views)
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:22 AM   #1179
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

I got the jelly beans this morning on my one account - I'm waiting a bit for the other account.

I really want a chick !!

Good luck everyone
aghmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 09:45 AM   #1180
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

Awww the Ducky Mo Mos are ADORABLE!!! I have 2 but I NEED more!
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: