Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 09:54 PM   #1121
ram325
Webkinz :)

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

nope -- none -- really hope universal & ganz changes their minds -- we all contribute to WW and should have an opportunity.

server 10 is really really slow too -- please wait keeps popping up everytime i click on something
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 09:56 PM   #1122
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

how often do you get the add.

i just hire a VPN to US, to login,
this way is to slow, but i get more baners than I use too.

but no bunny
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #1123

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hey everyone,

Please remember to ask the owner of the computer, or your parents, before downloading or looking into any software/websites that you are not familiar with. Although there are tools that can help out, or you can try, they can also do bad things to your computer.

Same goes for applications, be sure to ask before you download. Especially if they cost money.

Neither of these methods can be promised to work for everyone, and should be considered done-at-your-own-risk. It is a work around for the contest, but not something GANZ may want done either. The restrictions were put in place for a reason, regardless of if we agree with them or not.

Thanks for understanding, and happy gaming!
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:59 PM   #1124
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Hey everyone,

Please remember to ask the owner of the computer, or your parents, before downloading or looking into any software/websites that you are not familiar with. Although there are tools that can help out, or you can try, they can also do bad things to your computer.

Same goes for applications, be sure to ask before you download. Especially if they cost money.

Neither of these methods can be promised to work for everyone, and should be considered done-at-your-own-risk. It is a work around for the contest, but not something GANZ may want done either. The restrictions were put in place for a reason, regardless of if we agree with them or not.

Thanks for understanding, and happy gaming!
Thank you for the reminder, MissG!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:01 PM   #1125

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Finally found the ad on the expired accounts. They are so frequent right now. Every ad is the bunny right now. Only problem is that WW is soooooooooooo slow right now, nothing will load, can't do the activities or play games. Got codes for 2 expired accounts that I have.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:02 PM   #1126
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
Finally found the ad on the expired accounts. They are so frequent right now. Every ad is the bunny right now. Only problem is that WW is soooooooooooo slow right now, nothing will load, can't do the activities or play games. Got codes for 2 expired accounts that I have.
Congrats!
Old 03-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #1127
meah has a spectacular aura about

I had no problems finding the ad. Re-Incarnated 2 accounts even though I was glad to be done with them. Webkinz is just too addictive to pass up a free year! Too bad the movie doesn't look that good.....
meah is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:37 PM   #1128
Gift Guru

0bserver has disabled reputation

Just wondering, does anyone else have Adoption issues right now? Have you tried to put in a Hopping Bunny code and it tell you there were server issues?
0bserver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:38 PM   #1129
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 0bserver
Just wondering, does anyone else have Adoption issues right now? Have you tried to put in a Hopping Bunny code and it tell you there were server issues?
The server is really slow right now. Maybe try again tomorrow? Good luck!
Old 03-04-2011, 11:43 PM   #1130
Gift Guru

0bserver has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
The server is really slow right now. Maybe try again tomorrow? Good luck!
The odd thing with that is it's fine with two accounts, slow with another, and practically non-existent with a fourth. The servers are strange. It's not imperative, thankfully, to do much, even adopt a pet. But it does bug that I get the server error when trying to adopt, on two accounts. Things that make you go HMM.

Another interesting thing was that I was able to find the ad on the accounts that have ads blocked. I guess that HOP is not considered an outside ad.

Thanks for the response, mickey26.
0bserver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: