Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 09:19 AM   #101
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by sz11401
Ok so I cleared my cache then tried again the screen was green for awhile then the ?'s finally popped up.

Look what I got

What sz? What did You get? the suspense is killing me? Did You finally get a prize, I hope

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
What sz? What did You get? the suspense is killing me? Did You finally get a prize, I hope

LOL! I couldn't see your pic at first. congrats on your beret!!
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #102
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Thanks peacemom and everyone else on this thread for all of your help.
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #103
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I hope that all the received codes will be given back out to Webkinz Insider not usa members!!!

Thanks to all the member who donate

I want the other prize, the plush are yo cute!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #104
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by sz11401
Thanks peacemom and everyone else on this thread for all of your help.

You are so welcome. Always a pleasure to help out a helpful person. See ya on the trash count soon
Old 03-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #105
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
Morning all

Quick question...my daughter did the challenge from her account (clicked the banner in WW) and got the Pink Beret...it was automatically put in her dock (she got the "Congratulations" pop-up with the picture of the beret)...when I did it from my account I got a pop-up asking for my username and password to get the prize

I'm afraid to give that out in case it's a scam or virus or something...anyone else have t enter their username and password to get their prize?

Please help!
Thanks,
Pam
View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
Thanks, dragonbird

I agree, I'm gonna wait and see if we hear any more about it...

Hugs!
Pam

-----------------------------------------------
Update: I just tried it again after logging in and out and got the checkered shirt without having to enter my username and password.

Maybe it was just a temporary glitch...
Idskinzkid this happened to me also.
I had already received my first prize of a chicky
on one of my accts. Watched the video again and
answered the questions and it asked for the username and
password. Then I received a message saying that I had already won my prize for the day.

It's not a glitch..just a security message to make sure
we only get one prize per acct..

wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #106
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
I hope that all the received codes will be given back out to Webkinz Insider not usa members!!!

Thanks to all the member who donate

I want the other prize, the plush are yo cute!!!

When Webkinz Insider has any contest, they open it up to ALL Webkinz Insider members! But, if Webkinz Insider does have a contest just for these items, then most likely the US people who already have bunnies will choose to not participate.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:29 AM   #107
Laughs loudly
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

can you feed your pet the jellybeans?
snowpony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #108
ishing you peace and

View Post Originally Posted by wildhare1357
Idskinzkid this happened to me also.
I had already received my first prize of a chicky
on one of my accts. Watched the video again and
answered the questions and it asked for the username and
password. Then I received a message saying that I had already won my prize for the day.

It's not a glitch..just a security message to make sure
we only get one prize per acct..

I only have one account. I tried to watch the video a third time, out of curiosity. And i just received The Oops message. I was never asked for my username and password on any of my 3 tries this morning. (the 1st try I won the shirt.)
Old 03-03-2011, 09:32 AM   #109
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

I got bunny codes on all five of my accounts this morning. A tip to those searching for the ad:
Go to the Map of Kinzville and click on different places. Each time you do, the ad will change. Keep visiting places and the HOP ad will appear. Good Luck!

P.S. To those of us with multiple accounts- Consider donating those extra codes to our Canadian members. They are unable to play this promotion (totally unfair of Ganz!) and I remember when American members were barred from the Chipette promotion. Our Canadian friends donated codes to us and we should return the favor.
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:34 AM   #110

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

When Webkinz Insider has any contest, they open it up to ALL Webkinz Insider members! But, if Webkinz Insider does have a contest just for these items, then most likely the US people who already have bunnies will choose to not participate.
We understand the majority of people who will be looking for these codes will be international (including Canadians), but there is always a chance that someone will be away from the US, and unable to log in & not get the prize as well.

Just like our previous Chipette outfit contest, there are people who won't need the prizes and choose not to participate. The prizes are never going to be appealing to everyone, as everyone has different things that they like or want.

The Free Code giveaway is open to everyone. Obviously the prize you receive is going to be random, and there are pros and cons to it. There is always the chance they could donate the could back or give it to a RL family member instead of using it themselves. That is just one possibility.

It's totally up to you if you donate or not. One thing that may influence those who participate in our contest is the fact that you can only appear to adopt one bunny on your account. Plus it can not be used to open a new account. All I am asking is that you give us a chance to plan it, before ruling it out for that reason.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 03-03-2011 at 09:48 AM.. Reason: correcting info
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: