Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #1011
Webkinz :)

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by Holla
This is random, but my post in the quote was #1000! lol!
LOL. congratz

View Post Originally Posted by gi21
the first time i saw the ad they played the trailer for it then asked me three questions. i answered 2 wrong because i wasnt paying attention and still got the virtual code! i even have screenshot of it!
wait in your screen shot it shows the bunny advertisement isnt only big but its also small!

Last edited by DivaDancing14; 03-04-2011 at 04:01 PM..
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #1012

chrisjaye is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 2 Asian accounts and I was able to get the code for the bunny on both of them today for the first time. So I guess they are on the Asian accounts now too. Has anyone else been able to get them on those accounts?.
chrisjaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #1013
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by chrisjaye
I have 2 Asian accounts and I was able to get the code for the bunny on both of them today for the first time. So I guess they are on the Asian accounts now too. Has anyone else been able to get them on those accounts?.

Congratulations on the bunnies!

Are you located in the USA? It's not what kind of account you have that matters. It's where your IP address (your internet connection) is from. It must be in the USA. You could have an American account and live in Spain, but you're not going to see the ads.
K94KC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #1014
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by chrisjaye
View Post Originally Posted by K94KC

Congratulations on the bunnies!

Are you located in the USA? It's not what kind of account you have that matters. It's where your IP address (your internet connection) is from. It must be in the USA. You could have an American account and live in Spain, but you're not going to see the ads.
^^^

View Post Originally Posted by Holla
This is random, but my post in the quote was #1000! lol!
Congrats!
View Post Originally Posted by gi21
the first time i saw the ad they played the trailer for it then asked me three questions. i answered 2 wrong because i wasnt paying attention and still got the virtual code! i even have screenshot of it!
Congrats on the bunny!

Last edited by mickey26; 03-04-2011 at 04:31 PM..
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #1015
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

The Hopping Bunny is Back I just got one!
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:32 PM   #1016
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Orca12296
The Hopping Bunny is Back I just got one!
Congrats!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #1017
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I don't know if this has been posted on this thread yet, but we were able to get a bunny today on an account that had no 3rd party ads activated and locked on for 30 days. A bunny ad actually showed up. This is what it looked like:
Click the image to open in full size.
Hopefully this will continue and we will be able to get some of the other prizes as well!
889wlry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #1018
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
I don't know if this has been posted on this thread yet, but we were able to get a bunny today on an account that had no 3rd party ads activated and locked on for 30 days. A bunny ad actually showed up. This is what it looked like:
Click the image to open in full size.
Hopefully this will continue and we will be able to get some of the other prizes as well!
Awesome! Thank you for bringing this into our awareness!
Congrats on the bunny!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #1019
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Just to make sure, no Canadians see the ad anymore??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #1020
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
Just to make sure, no Canadians see the ad anymore??

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: