Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #991
Webkinz :)

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

are there any Canadians having luck finding the ad at this point? i just got home from school (: so heey WI

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
I spoke to my friend again and she walked me thru the us proxy server set up, it was surprisingly easy. The toughest part was finding a US proxy server that worked and was fairly fast, if you do a search on US proxy servers you can get lists and list of them, then it is a matter of trial and error. You also make one small change to your proxy settings on your browser on Firefox it is under tool/options/advanced/settings...use manual proxy.

Using this, I was able to get a bunny for each of my accounts as well as my Asian account

good luck all
hey there i live in canada (: i have question. how do you get this proxy thing? sorry im really confused
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 03:13 PM   #992
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
are there any Canadians having luck finding the ad at this point? i just got home from school (: so heey WI

hey there i live in canada (: i have question. how do you get this proxy thing? sorry im really confused
No luck so far.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:14 PM   #993

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
No luck so far.
aw thanks though. do you know how the proxy thing works? i dont have an ipod or iphone ill keep looking on webkinz world. brb im going to eat dinner now (:
Old 03-04-2011, 03:15 PM   #994
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

aw thanks though. do you know how the proxy thing works? i dont have an ipod or iphone ill keep looking on webkinz world. brb im going to eat dinner now (:
View Post Originally Posted by elymic
That would have been on her computer.

The application "Cloud Browse" has also worked for some people on iTouch (and I assume would also work on iPhone)
^^^ try this
Old 03-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #995

^^^ try this
the problem is i dont have an ipod or iphone!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #996
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

Sorry, but I don't know. You can try google searching it.
Good luck!
Old 03-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #997
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Does Cloud Browse still work? If it does does it work on ipod gen 3?
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #998
Unregistered

Have someone a proxy link ? I am european and i found an ad but it don't don't let me pess the watch button
Old 03-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #999

Sorry, but I don't know. You can try google searching it.
Good luck!
okay. thanks anyways. your lucky you have the hopping bunny. im going to try googling it

View Post Originally Posted by Holla
it probably will work (: download the app (:
Old 03-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #1000
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Holla
Most likely.

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: