Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 03:21 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

A new story entry has been added:

New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
If you spot an advertisment for the movie "HOP" while you are playing in Webkinz World, click on it. You could win a great movie-themed prize. Yesterday, we had reports of players being awarded adoption codes for Hopping Bunnies. Today, the prizes have changed. Now players are getting Checkered Shirts, Plates of Jellybeans, Pink Berets, and Yellow Chickie Plushies. The floating eggs are still around, and players clicking on them are getting Purple Patterned Eggs they can feed to their pets. At this point we are not certain if/when the Hopping Bunnies may return, or how long this promotion will last. As soon as more information is revealed, we will bring it to you here.

UPDATE: It looks like ganz has changed the programming. You can now only adopt your Hopping Bunny on the account where you received the code. The codes also have an expiration date now. The codes must be used by April 11, 2011. We have also heard from several Canadians saying that they were able to find the ads on their accounts so if you are Canadian you may want to keep an eye out for the movie "HOP" advertisement. Thanks MysticZon for this image of the notice they received with their bunny code.

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE (March 3rd @ 8:10pm): It appears the ads are no longer available to Canadians. The ads were only available for a short time this afternoon, and those who were able to earn a bunny code are no longer seeing the ads. This may change again later, but at this point that it was a glitch on some accounts.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 03:33 AM   #2
klcottingim
Webkinz :)

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Oh no! I could only find the ad on one account, and i really needed that other rabbit! please Ganz give away this rabbit another day or i will be devastated!
klcottingim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:35 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

These are the items you get from adopting the Hopping bunny (The checkered shirt and the Jelly beans)

What happened to the Ruby Egg and How do you get the Beret?

Can Canadians play this today too?
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:42 AM   #4
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

As a WW user in Canada, I would LOVE to know if any of those 3 items are KinzPost-able!
That will be the only way I'll be able to collect any of those items.
Please let us know, lucky winners!!!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:48 AM   #5

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't seen the ad since it passed 12 midnight.
joyfulmusic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:49 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

The checkered shirt and the jelly beans are the PSI and PSF for the hopping bunny so they should be postable. Do not know about the beret but I had a US friend give me a bunny code and it worked in my account
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:52 AM   #7
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by grammak
The checkered shirt and the jelly beans are the PSI and PSF for the hopping bunny so they should be postable. Do not know about the beret but I had a US friend give me a bunny code and it worked in my account
Awesome, thank-you! I just checked the WIKI / WIGEV and saw that they have exchange values listed, so I figured they must be postable!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:52 AM   #8
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

I hope the bunny will come back.
Me and my little sister had to fill out a form in the customer service section to reset our security question for 3rd party ads.
I had an expired account that I got the code from for my main account but my sister was really upset about the bunny not being a prize anymore
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:53 AM   #9

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Well... E-B already ate his food but I just checked and I can send the shirt he came with at least.
joyfulmusic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:13 AM   #10
webkinzparents
WebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the roughWebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the rough

Well I have to say I like the prizes .... Its just that We were hoping to get @ least 2 of the Bunnies ,because My Twin Daughters were looking FORWARD to getting one. I TRIED AND TRIED AND HERE ITS NEARLY 4 AM AND I JUST GOT THE MESAGE HERE OFF OF WI ON THE CHANGE IN PRIZES .....

Good Luck to EVERYONE THAT GETS THE AD... I hope that the Twins get the Ad on thier accounts we'll wait and see :O)
WebkinzMom04 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: