Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #21
moosewyo
Webkinz :)

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Prizes Added to Zumwhere, Time to Trade in Your Zummies

I wonder if the cloud furniture and stuff can be used outdoors and in the treetop rooms?
It seems like a good place for cloud furniture! LOL

This is a fun new game. The star search is so annoyingly tedious compared to this!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-18-2009 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Please do not use red or blue ink, they are reserved for staff
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2009, 09:22 AM   #22
Unregistered

Smile Re: New Prizes Added to Zumwhere, Time to Trade in Your Zummies

I don't get the Zumwhere thing. Where is the Zum place anyways?
Old 04-18-2009, 05:13 PM   #23
pmb33
Gifted
penelopekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have to have all 4 amounts? Or just one of them? I am a little confused on that.
penelopekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #24
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by penelopekinz
Do you have to have all 4 amounts? Or just one of them? I am a little confused on that.

Yes, you have to have all 4 amounts. I tried to get the plush (first item in the catalog) because I had one of the amounts and it told me that I didn't have enough Zummies!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #25
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

My big question on this is, once you trade in your Zummies to get one of the items do you get to continue to search for more zummies so that you can collect each and every item in the Zum catalog. Also I just did some calculations in an excel spreadsheet regarding the amount of time it will take to collect every item in the catalog and it is very depressing.

In order to get every item in the catalog you would need the following:

Green Zum'sRed Zum'sBlue Zum'sYellow Zum's706719688727

I personally have been finding a Zum every day that I get to enter Zumwhere. When you find a Zum or pass a Zum challenge 3 zummies are added to your collection. So if you get to collect enough zummies to get all items my estimate is that based on 3 zummies being added to your collection per day it would take you 946 days or 2.59 years to collect every item in the ZumWhere catalog. To me this just seems unbelievable and impossible. Any thoughts any other people have on this would be very helpful.

And on my daughter's account she has only found a zum or passed a challenge three times since it has come out so considering she is not getting zummies added every day like I am it might take her even more than two and a half years.

I did something wrong in the last post. My numbers did not come out correctly. In order to collect every item you would need:
706 Green Zummies
719 Red Zummies
688 Blue Zummies
727 Yellow Zummies

Last edited by imp17; 04-22-2009 at 07:45 PM..
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #26
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
My big question on this is, once you trade in your Zummies to get one of the items do you get to continue to search for more zummies so that you can collect each and every item in the Zum catalog. Also I just did some calculations in an excel spreadsheet regarding the amount of time it will take to collect every item in the catalog and it is very depressing.

In order to get every item in the catalog you would need the following:

Green Zum'sRed Zum'sBlue Zum'sYellow Zum's706719688727

I personally have been finding a Zum every day that I get to enter Zumwhere. When you find a Zum or pass a Zum challenge 3 zummies are added to your collection. So if you get to collect enough zummies to get all items my estimate is that based on 3 zummies being added to your collection per day it would take you 946 days or 2.59 years to collect every item in the ZumWhere catalog. To me this just seems unbelievable and impossible. Any thoughts any other people have on this would be very helpful.

And on my daughter's account she has only found a zum or passed a challenge three times since it has come out so considering she is not getting zummies added every day like I am it might take her even more than two and a half years.

I did something wrong in the last post. My numbers did not come out correctly. In order to collect every item you would need:
706 Green Zummies
719 Red Zummies
688 Blue Zummies
727 Yellow Zummies
Thanks for these calculations.

Is there a trick you have in order to find a Zum every day? I might find one every 3-4 days on my main account.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #27
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thanks for these calculations.

Is there a trick you have in order to find a Zum every day? I might find one every 3-4 days on my main account.
I just click in a section with a lot of dots for my first click. Then when I make the final click the camera has to be in the green highlighted position. When I click again I make sure there are more than two pink dots in the way of the camera. Most times I end up getting a screen with a face and like a hand and it ends up being a zum challenge. I have missed a few challenges, as some are pretty tough. But if you complete the challenge it gives you a new zum on one of your zum collection pages and then 3 zummies are added to your total collection.

Hope this helps.

Well I guess I jinxed myself because today when I just did my search all I got is a cupcake instead of spotting a Zum so I will have to keep trying.

Last edited by imp17; 04-23-2009 at 07:07 PM..
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #28
Unregistered

Angry omg

i cant belive this i bought this book at the curio show 2 days before it was at the w shop and it was like $1500 and now i can only sell it for $125 i am so madddddd

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: