Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #111
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: New Prizes Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Nice prizes. I wonder which games they will be for. I don't really care for PJ because she's really annoying. She talks to much but the plush might be neat to have anyway.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #112

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Just spoke to a customer care rep at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. Received 3 Super tokens and didn't get the prizes. He said they where having ISSUES and didn't want anyone to do the activities, until later this afternoon. I asked him why they didn't put something in the newz or just take the site down until it was fixed. He said I don't know. You wait for hours to do this stuff, it doesn't work, which is more frustrating, so why not just take it down? Sometimes I wondered if *****s are running this site. How are you supposed to know not to do anything, when you can get in and do them and no one says anything.: wallbash:

Sorry I didn't know you couldn't use that word.

Last edited by kirtoglou; 09-01-2010 at 11:39 AM..
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:56 AM   #113
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I got the glasses (finally)...they are sooooo cool on the pets !!

Here's Bella with hers.....WOOT !!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by funkyc63; 09-01-2010 at 11:58 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #114
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I got the glasses (finally)...they are sooooo cool on the pets !!

Here's Balla with hers.....
Click the image to open in full size.
Where did you get the glasses? Congrats btw. I agree with the previous post, if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] didn't intend on people using the daily activities until later today they should have kept the site down until then. I mean, sure we can do other stuff but when people find out about new prizes after maintenance chances are the first thing they are going to do after maintenance is try to win the prizes.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #115
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

The glasses are on the wheel of wow
Old 09-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #116
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Just spoke to a customer care rep at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. Received 3 Super tokens and didn't get the prizes. He said they where having ISSUES and didn't want anyone to do the activities, until later this afternoon. I asked him why they didn't put something in the newz or just take the site down until it was fixed. He said I don't know. You wait for hours to do this stuff, it doesn't work, which is more frustrating, so why not just take it down? Sometimes I wondered if *****s are running this site. How are you supposed to know not to do anything, when you can get in and do them and no one says anything.: wallbash:

Sorry I didn't know you couldn't use that word.
There is a Glitch Report on this.....please go and post your findings so no one else enters their token. Thanks
Old 09-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #117

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
There is a Glitch Report on this.....please go and post your findings so no one else enters their token. Thanks
Sorry I don't know how to do this. I'm still trying to figure everything out on WI and how to do things. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] just called me back and said they where having major problems and not to do anything until much later. He said NOT to do the WISH TOKENS.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #118
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Yay!!!!!
I love them!!
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #119
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I won the shades on the Wheel of Wow!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #120
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
I won the glasses and 500kc on the wheel of wow but didn't get either and I didnt' have time to take a screen shot before getting logged out, I'm tryin to call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] but noone is answering, is 1 866 932 5469 the right number?
That is one of [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] numbers, however you want to call -------
1-888-818-8770 if you are having technical problems.

Their Representatives will try to resolve your problem.
Good Luck----It sounds like quite a few WI are having problwms in
different areas.
Hope this helps you.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: