Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 10:35 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: New Prizes Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Veronica, I did the same thing! Though i used 6 coupons and did not get the glasses. Oh, well. I noticed my account on server 1 is more like normal. My other accounts are a lot slower, but that can be a bonus in the magic mire.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #102

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Finally got in and went to do the job, and after I started, got the PLEASE WAIT, but the clock kept ticking down anyway. In the Magic Mire, click on fairies and they just disappeared and got the please wait. Going to wait before I do anything. I certain won't put in the POTM.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #103

Shore218 is on a distinguished road

Everything I do is Please Wait...
So Annoying after having to wait for there server upgrade all morning
Shore218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #104

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Tons of new stuff added on existing dailies and the academy!! Awesome job with this update [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]!

Click the image to open in full size.
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #105
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I won the glasses and 500kc on the wheel of wow but didn't get either and I didnt' have time to take a screen shot before getting logged out, I'm tryin to call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] but noone is answering, is 1 866 932 5469 the right number?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #106

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Ooo! Ooo! I want those glasses and that plush! Ooo! Oh is the grapes like a decoration or food?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #107

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Shore218
Everything I do is Please Wait...
So Annoying after having to wait for there server upgrade all morning
i have the same problem
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:17 AM   #108
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Yay new prizes, I'll have to win some
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:25 AM   #109
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

Yay! I love these glasses! I hope to win some on W.O.W.
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #110
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

But we need new recess prizes too
I have been bugging them for months about new prizes there.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: