Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #61
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Plush Theme Furniture in W-Shop

Deenies, that is remarkable You make it look TOTALLY AWESOME
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #62
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Deenies, that is remarkable You make it look TOTALLY AWESOME
Thanks, Dixiecup - my kiddos helped this evening. We had a good time with it. They were wanting me to start a house thread with rooms from all our Webbie homes. Maybe I might.

Last edited by deenies; 01-19-2011 at 11:48 PM.. Reason: added info
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #63
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mountainfairy
I just had to put this out there cause I already hear the replies to my other message: So it's NOT Easter season for the rest of us but, come on, business is all about early celebration, right? I mean really, Winter clothing goes on final clearance in stores just when the snow is really getting heavy. Anyway, I meant its Easter for retail
you got that right Mountain fairy. All my Easter goodies are on the shelf already and Valentine's isn't over yet. I had to get my order for the Easter Kinz in early or I will never get that AWESOME New Hamster, Carrots.
This room definitely gets us ready for spring and Ganz' timing is impeccable on this one.
Winter has been SO rough this year all over that we NEED this theme released early. I think they are thinking about how everyone is feeling and this is definitely a great pick-me-up. Not to mention if they get on the bit, they will have a contest in the Webkinz Newz for Spring Celebration and a LOT of us will probably want to incorporate this theme.
Good Marketing strategy, Ganz, GREAT thinking about your members
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:11 AM   #64
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update...I can think of several of our pets that will love that room...including our easter bunnies ....
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:54 AM   #65
Webkinz :)

FreeStyle is on a distinguished road

Pretty I need a room Like it
FreeStyle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #66

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
I hate partial releases, there is no purpose for them. It only frustrates and irritates, I so wish WW would just release the entire theme at once.

We are still missing the rest of the cafe theme too and that has been a year waiting.

I agree! I see no point in making us wait for the rest of a new theme. Why not just release the entire theme at the same time? And where are the missing cafe theme pieces? Of course, what really makes me mad is when they release some of the items in the Wshop and the rest of the items in the eShop! Grrrrrrrr........

Star Child

But.....I LOVE this new phushy theme!!! So VERY cute and sweet!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by deenies
I love this - the first one in a long time! It goes great with Ballerina and the Rare Princess theme! (At least I think so.) I got inspired by it - and cleaning out my storage room & dock!

Click the image to open in full size.
This is absolutely adorable!!!! I LOVE it! Everything matches so perfectly! I know your little pets will love this room!

Star Child

Last edited by Star Child; 01-20-2011 at 09:42 AM..
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #67
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I wonder why WI staff give us weeks in advance notice of estore themes but not rare or W-Shop. While I'm glad the plush theme is W-Shop, a new eStore theme a month after the Shopaholic theme will give envy to the W-Shop and Curio Shop.

View Post Originally Posted by kristaw5
I bought the new plush items this morning. Looks awesome. Thank you GANZ. Love it!!! S0 happy for new WShop theme rather than all eStore.
I'm glad you're happy but bad news, there's a new upcoming theme in the live eStore. It's called the Afterparty theme. I'm not gonna collect that theme - I already have a 70s themed room so what's the big deal for me to collect it?

Last edited by T9850; 01-20-2011 at 09:50 PM..
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:11 PM   #68
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

View Post Originally Posted by deenies
I love this - the first one in a long time! It goes great with Ballerina and the Rare Princess theme! (At least I think so.) I got inspired by it - and cleaning out my storage room & dock!

Deenie, this is SOOOO CUTE. You are awesome. I just love this room.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #69
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Default New Room Theme!

HEY! WW has a new super-cute room theme! I thought I would find it on the front page but I guess nobody has seen it!! Here is the pic:
I am SO getting it!!

Woah... started a thread... refreshed and I am here with my post...

Now I feel like a turtle for not seeing this...

Last edited by iamsam; 01-23-2011 at 05:10 PM..
iamsam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #70

achurchi3605 has a spectacular aura aboutachurchi3605 has a spectacular aura about

i love it i already have it and its soo cool i cant wait or the rest of the items to come out
achurchi3605 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: