Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 04:56 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Default Re: New PJ Collie Winter Clothing Peek-A-Newz Event!

Had problems with PJ's Peek-a-Newz yesterday. Found PJ only onice and it took over 40 minutes so I just gave up. Maybe it will work better today. I guess I was grateful just to get that elusive Sapphire lamp! Will try again today. All the Best to Everyone!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 06:30 AM   #22
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

The spree click to wins, floating lamps, and snow flakes worked fine for me tonight. The PANs keep saying expired.
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #23
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 

So far I received the boots and the brown parka with no problems. One last night and one this morning.

Happy Hunting!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:45 AM   #24
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I HOPE IT WORK.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #25
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

This morning I seem to be getting an error page when I fill in the login info after clicking the lamp or spree ad. Anyone else having issues?
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:44 AM   #26

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
This morning I seem to be getting an error page when I fill in the login info after clicking the lamp or spree ad. Anyone else having issues?
I'm having the same issues. Tried clearing cache and rebooting, but no luck!
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #27

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

am getting error message for all click events on WKN:

Error Establishing connection Uncaught Exception!

File: /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-content/plugins/gxchange/gxchange/rabbitmq/CAmqpConnection.php
Line: 69
Trace:
#0 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-content/plugins/gxchange/gxchange/rabbitmq/CAmqpConnection.php(69): AMQPChannel->__construct(Object(AMQPConnection))
#1 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-content/plugins/gxchange/gxchange/rabbitmq/CAmqpConnection.php(44): CAmqpConnection->amqp_connect_channel()
#2 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-content/plugins/gxchange/gxchange.php(32): CAmqpConnection->__construct('/awards_prod')
#3 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-content/plugins/gxchange/gxchange.php(75): CGXchange->sendRabbitMessage('{"currency":"",...', 'webkinz', '/awards_prod')
#4 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-content/plugins/gxchange/plugin.php(25): CGXchange->sendMessage('webkinz', '120b648be80a140...', 'GW@3745')
#5 [internal function]: CGxchangePlugin->onAwardItem('webkinz', '120b648be80a140...', 'GW@3745')
#6 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-includes/gwplib/wp/CHook.php(115): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 [internal function]: CHook->cbHook('webkinz', '120b648be80a140...', 'GW@3745')
#8 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-includes/plugin.php(403): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-content/plugins/campaign/model/CCampaignPost.php(20: do_action('award_item', 'webkinz', '120b648be80a140...', 'GW@3745')
#10 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-content/plugins/campaign/plugin.php(347): CCampaignPost->redeemPrize('120b648be80a140...', 'ottermellon')
#11 [internal function]: CCampaignPlugin->onWp(Object(WP))
#12 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-includes/gwplib/wp/CHook.php(115): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#13 [internal function]: CHook->cbHook(Object(WP))
#14 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#15 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-includes/class-wp.php(527): do_action_ref_array('wp', Array)
#16 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-includes/functions.php(775): WP->main('')
#17 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/wp-blog-header.php(14): wp()
#18 /var/www/html/webkinznewz/index.php(17): require('/var/www/html/w...')
#19 {main}
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:54 AM   #28

kinz~mom~of~two has a spectacular aura about

Thank you everyone, for posting that you are having the error page problem too .Now i know it's not just me.Hope they fix this soon
kinz~mom~of~two is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:56 AM   #29
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I've been skipping the PANs too much work for prizes I don't really want. Thought about doing this one since that hat is so cute but if it's glitchy I guess I'll pass on it too. I don't want to be able to finish one of the girls accounts and not the other or anything.

Are snowflakes at least working today?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #30
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'm also getting the error page.
i♥lovethis is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: