Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default New PJ Collie Winter Clothing Peek-A-Newz Event!

A new front page story has been added:

New PJ Collie Winter Clothing Peek-A-Newz Event!

Click the image to open in full size.
If your pets need new warm clothes for the cold winter weather, you can't do better than to enter the new click-to-win event on Webkinz Newz.

This is a Peek-a-Newz event where you must find the head of PJ Collie five times. PJ Collie's head can be hard to find as it often gets cut off and you see only the top of her head, so search carefully.

Click the image to open in full size.

Then fill out the form and an item of winter clothing will be deposited in your Webkinz World dock. So far, I am seeing the new KinzStyle Outlet winter clothing (the six items available to everyone), and these three exclusive items from Webkinz Newz illustrated above: the Black Winter Buckle Boots, the Brown Adventure Parka and the Green Cat Ear Toque. And as an extrra bonus, you don't have to be Deluxe to get these new items!

So save your kinzcash for other purchases and enter the PJ Collie Peek-A-Newz daily starting today and running until January 31. As usual, it's one prize per account per day.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #2
Gifted

gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success
gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success

Default Re: New PJ Collie Winter Clothing Peek-A-Newz Event!

Thanks for the update Webberlily!
gympuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

i hope it works this time i guess i will go and try it out.
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mattyboo1
i hope it works this time i guess i will go and try it out.
Make sure to enter the campaign fully:

First go to the Contest tab in Webkinz Newz, then click on Events. Then either open the article, or click on Enter Campaign. Then, click on Enter campaign again. This should make the heads (or partial heads) (or tiny tip of brown hair) appear...

Good luck!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

I love that hat!
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #6

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

It took me hours to do 2 Peeks. So slow to load and hard to find.
Love the cloths, not worth the time.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #7
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the info, Lily! I can't wait to get started!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #8
Babs1978

Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep
Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep

Thanks for the update.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #9
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

I don't know what i'm doing wrong, but I have been having problems with the Peek-A-Newz events for a while now...I always enter the campaign correctly, and I don't have too much of a problem finding the heads (it takes forever, but I can see them okay and whatnot), but i'll always find 3 or 4 out of the 5 and then the next one I find will come up with the "this campaign has expired" message, and each one after that gives the same message unless I start over by entering the campaign again and then my count resets to 0. It's really frustrating to have 4/5 heads and finally think I found the last one only to have to start over...does anyone else have this problem, or does anyone have suggestions on how I can complete the Peek-A-Newz? Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.
TessaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:05 PM   #10
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Anyone getting any of the new clothes? I've done 4 accts and none of the WKN exclusive ones.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: