Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 03:16 PM   #31
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Pets! Webkinz Violetwing Butterfly and Spring Celebration Bunny!

Thanks for the info Justin & Dixiecup! I like both of the e-store pets and their coordinating PSI's & PSF's. I do agree with many of the other posts though, the butterfly does look a little "odd". But maybe by the time it goes up for sale in the e-store it's final look will be modified or changed to depict a more realistic looking butterfly.
We actually have a pet bunny named Fluff-A-Nutta. His namesake is derived from those sandwiches many of us ate as kids day after day (peanut butter and fluff). He's at minimum 8 years old (no one can remember when we actually got him) and he's just living life to the fullest! Attached is a pic. of Fluff-A-Nutta relaxing on a summer day in a shady spot outside. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFluffanutter.JPG (144.3 KB, 6 views)
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 03:27 PM   #32
ebbies and I are
Webkinz :)

duckee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Pets! Webkinz Violetwing Butterfly and Spring Celebration Bunny!

I have to have the butterfly! It's my favorite animal!
duckee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:49 PM   #33
JMCJ

JMCJ has a spectacular aura about

bunny butterfly flunny fluttershy punny putterfly must have bunny, and butterfly!
JMCJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #34
jubjubkikogirl

Jubjubkikogirl is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: New Pets! Webkinz Violetwing Butterfly and Spring Celebration Bunny!

I'm not saying this to be mean but the butterfly reminds me of the tire guy from the commercials. <Then again I might be mentally insane...
Jubjubkikogirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:03 PM   #35
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

What about the monarch?
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:17 PM   #36
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I really like both of those pets. I really like the creativity of both pets!
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:19 PM   #37
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

I love the idea of the butterfly, but it really does look odd - whoever saw a butterfly with 2 arms and 2 legs that were thick like that? I think they would look far more realistic with smaller appendages, and more of them
kellykam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #38
Kate317

Kate is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: New Pets! Webkinz Violetwing Butterfly and Spring Celebration Bunny!

The Spring rabbir is adorable! It looks like he has a little sweater on it
Kate is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:29 PM   #39
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Geez to many new webkinz and exclusives all of a sudden.

Last time I bought a webkinz was around Christmas.
bigduck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #40

Raphael's Mama will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by DAYCAREMOM24
Thanks for the info Justin & Dixiecup! I like both of the e-store pets and their coordinating PSI's & PSF's. I do agree with many of the other posts though, the butterfly does look a little "odd". But maybe by the time it goes up for sale in the e-store it's final look will be modified or changed to depict a more realistic looking butterfly.
We actually have a pet bunny named Fluff-A-Nutta. His namesake is derived from those sandwiches many of us ate as kids day after day (peanut butter and fluff). He's at minimum 8 years old (no one can remember when we actually got him) and he's just living life to the fullest! Attached is a pic. of Fluff-A-Nutta relaxing on a summer day in a shady spot outside. Enjoy!
Your rabbit is adorable! He looks very happy and contented, I wish all animals were treated good, it makes me sad for the less fortunate ones. Mine were spoiled rotten and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Raphael's Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: