Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 09:57 PM   #51
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Pets?

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Tha 'Polar Bear' has constellations all over it. I think it is actually a 'Stellar Bear.'
I never noticed the green dots until you pointed it out. Thanks, I thought the new pet would be another polar bear, but this is a great prediction. Good eye!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #52

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default Re: New Pets Spotted in Webkinz News Story

Aw!! The goat is cute! So is the new bear! The goat looks like a more cute girly mountain goat without the mountain (>.<)!! Hope these pets come out soon!!
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #53
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Ooh, maybe that's a fainting goat! Would that mean its picture would be sideways?
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:45 AM   #54
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

Well, the black and white dog is most likely a bull terrier. And the goat could be just what it looks like, a goat, because I only recall ganz making a mountain goat, nothing else of the sort. And the polar bear......Not to sure. They all look very cute though. I really like the Bull Terrier the best. So glad they decided to make one!

View Post Originally Posted by queenmissy6
The raccoon leads me to think about the glamour gecko... a glamour raccoon? A sparkle raccoon? I don't know. And the dog at the top reminds me of the dog with the target around his eye from Target...
Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. The dog on the Target commercials is actually a Bull Terrier, a breed of which I am very fond of. I can't wait to see what they look like as Plushies! I really, really hope they don't make any of them (especially the Bull Terrier!) an Estore pet! That would be such a shame. Lately, they've been making most of they're new pets Online Only......which is kind of fail

View Post Originally Posted by RaisedByWolves
cool! I hope their not estore....
Omg me too1 I'm tired of all these new estore pets. They take the fun out of collecting the plushies!

Same here. PLUSHIES RULE!

Last edited by gvk6295; 05-29-2011 at 07:44 AM..
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:03 AM   #55
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

The goat, the black and white dog, the racoon, and the polar bear look new. But maybe the polar bear has body glitter on, considering they're modeling the new spring fashions. I'm not sure, but I can't wait to find out!
cookiemouse333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #56
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

isn't the white bear the polar bear???
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #57
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Awww! Some of them look so cute.
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:50 PM   #58
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I see a pinkish raccoon in the picture. I wonder what the name of that raccoon will be.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:52 PM   #59
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

I love the polar bear and the goat. I hope thier plush.

Typo above it is meant to read "that they are"
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #60
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I wonder if the bear will be a candy pet? Like a whip-cream polar bear or something? He he...
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
l-o-t-o-o-o, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: