Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 03:34 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Pets?

The raccoon leads me to think about the glamour gecko... a glamour raccoon? A sparkle raccoon? I don't know. And the dog at the top reminds me of the dog with the target around his eye from Target...
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #32
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

cool! I hope their not estore....
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New Pets?

Thanx AuntMary57.

I want the adorable Bull Terrier. The purple raccoon is also cute. Maybe a Razzle Dazzle Raccoon?
I can't wait!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:54 PM   #34
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Another thing: I hope the pets aren't or Estore..............
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #35
Buffy218

I think the one on the left who looks like an amphibian is an Orange Chameleon!
Old 05-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #36
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Thanx AuntMary57.

I want the adorable Bull Terrier. The purple raccoon is also cute. Maybe a Razzle Dazzle Raccoon?
I can't wait!
suzee
The Razzle Dazzle Dog has kinda made me afraid of too much Razzle OR Dazzle!

I can't wait until we have more info! I see some mighty cute pets there!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #37

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

The raccoon and the spotted dog are some the webkinz from the webkinz commercial!
I like the new webkinz bear and the raccoon!
I can't wait for the new webkinz!!!
PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 04:02 PM   #38
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm pretty sure the purple raccoon is new.
And then there's the white and black thing that looks kind of like a dog that I haven't seen before.
And the polar bear looks like it has spots... but maybe that's body glitter or something like that.
cookiemouse333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 04:19 PM   #39

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

The polar bear looks a little bluish, the raccon thing was in that commercial right? The white and black dog looks like a real life dog but I forget the name and a cute little nanny (or billy) goat.
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 04:19 PM   #40

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

awww! i luv the purple raccoon! i cant wait 'till they introduce it to webkinz world!!!
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
l-o-t-o-o-o, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: