Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Cool Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

I like the Tabby cat and i LOVE the lion plus the Cream Soda pup i dont like the monkey
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #62
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

OMG! I love that creme soda pup! She is so cute and her graphics are so different than any of the other dogs. That one tops my must have next month.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #63
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

I looooooooooooooooooooooove the Cream Soda Pup!! Great PSI too.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #64
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Give me an F, give me an A, give me an I, give me an L, what does that spell? FAIL. I am sorry, but they have done a terrible job on the cream soda pup virtual image.
That's my humble opinion, but that PSI will be useful.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #65
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

I love the signature lion and I have to have the cream soda pup!
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #66

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

I LOVE the signature tabby I love the plush and was going to get it no matter what psi... but now the psi just makes me want it even more

I also really like the cream soda pup, although im trying to get away from the dogs. (i have way to many)
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:34 PM   #67

MissAngelKinz is on a distinguished road

the dolphin is very nice! i love it!
too i has no more estore points xD
MissAngelKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:50 PM   #68

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I love the Tabby Cat!!!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:51 PM   #69
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Talking Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

OMG!!! I LOVE THE TABBY CAT!! soooo cute! the item and everything! I am so getting that!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #70
Lil Kinz

RivertheCat is an unknown quantity at this point

awwwwwwwwww. the cat iz sooooooooooooo cute!!! hey, has anyone seen the tiger tiger music vidieo? did u notice the pink monkey!!!
RivertheCat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cspuphad2muchcaffeine, dod59 got a tag!, legolas 4eva

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: