Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 12:10 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

Those are soooo cute
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #22
Unregistered

Default Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

I have 16 pets and no fish so the dolphin is going to be on my list! (If I ever find it at the store LOL)
Old 07-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #23
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

I am in love with the Tabby Cat and Cream Soda Pup!
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #24
Rootbeeeer

polarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonder

I so want that Endangered brown bear!!!!!!
polarbear2121 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #25
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Why do they look like that? They look sorta weird but I might get one ............ Maybe the Lion or the Bear
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:31 PM   #26
Webkinz004L0ver

Unhappy Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

I was excited to see that Dolphin until I discovered it was estore
Old 07-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #27
Aeg cat lover

Wink Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

Absolutely in love with the lion and tabby! The lion's PSI is neat, and so is the cream soda pup's. A sprinkler???
Old 07-07-2010, 01:03 PM   #28
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

I Love these pets! Too bad the dolphin is eStore. It would be a cute plushie.

Rated on a scale of 1-10

Barred Owl: 5 -Not my favorite
Cream Soda Pup: 2 -No offense but it is UGLY! The item is a 7 though
Mammoth: 8 -it's not as cute as the other mammoth and it's item is kinda lame but I still want it)
Orangutan: 3 -it's not my cup o' tea
Seaspray Dolphin: 6 -if it was plush it would be a 7 or 8
E. Sig. Brown Bear: 7 -it's pretty cute
S. Sig.Tabby Cat: 10 - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!
Sig. Lion: 9 -nice pet, we needed a signature lion. it's item is to die for and will be HUGE in the clubhouse

So I guess I'm getting the Tabby and the Mammoth. Possibly the Lion. IDK?
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #29
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I thought the Cream Soda Pup would be cuter! the plush is cute the image is the tabby cat- why couldn't they use the persian image? Instead they had to you the siggy calico cat, and now I don't want ti. Ganz, your work this time is rated a 4. Bleh.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #30
Lil Kinz

kinzcazy is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't Wait to get some of them!
kinzcazy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cspuphad2muchcaffeine, dod59 got a tag!, legolas 4eva

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: