Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #111
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Default Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

Snuffalufagus has returned! I love the woolly mammoth. <3
Moonbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

sunnydaysrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

I love the cream soda puppy!
sunnydaysrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #113
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default August Pets PSIs **Pictures included**

I'm not sure if these have been released... If so this thread can be deleted.
But I discovered the PSIs/PSFs for the August pets on google. So original credit for this image goes to where ever it came from. I just thought I'd post it here for everyone else to see, since I don't think they've been released yet?

For those that can't read the print, here's what it says:
Barred Owl - Hollow Lounger - Rocky Rodent Mice Cream
Endangered Brown Bear - Hibernation Hut - Honey Glazed Salmon (Mountainous grasslands sanctuary pack, walls, floor... is right below that)
Cream Soda Pup - Cream Soda Sprinkler - Creamy Creme Brulee
Small Signature Gray Tabby Cat - Catnip Canopy Gazebo - Felime Pie
Wolly Mammoth - Ice Age Icebox - Roots and Shoots Platter
Orangutan - Fancy Fig smoothy - Treetop Tower { Has this even been released yet!?}
Seaspray Dolphin - Mackerel Macaroni - Seaspray Sub {This too? Has it been released? xD}
Signature Lion - Meaty Mane Entree - Savanna Mane Stage

PICTURES!
(:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Enjoy. (:
Blythe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #114
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I love all the psi's hmm well except for two the ice fridge thing and the psi for the dolphin LOL I am totally getting them all except the mammoth and seespary dolphin hmm now time to think of some names for them LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #115
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

must have dolphin psi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i collect cars
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:04 AM   #116
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

theyre pretty cute
loveaerosmith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:58 AM   #117

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

WHY does my b-day month ALWAYS get the worst of all the pets!!!! But I do like the tabby cat. But they're all ugly!!! Why can't their be one month where I get pretty ones!? IDK but i like everyone is sometimes against my b-day month.

View Post Originally Posted by Umbrellabubble
WHY does my b-day month ALWAYS get the worst of all the pets!!!! But I do like the tabby cat. But they're all ugly!!! Why can't their be one month where I get pretty ones!? IDK but it's like everyone is sometimes against my b-day month.
I mean they're not ugly. But they have dull colors! I wants BRIGHT colors! The sodapop dog creeps me out.

Last edited by Umbrellabubble; 07-13-2010 at 10:58 AM..
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:14 PM   #118

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Aww those animals are cute except the cream soda puppy. the Tabby Cat looks so real. I have to get a signature webkinz, one with a GOOD psi too!
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #119
xomissmaria

chris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roost

Talking Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

I love these pets, hopefully i'll be albe to get some of these!
chris73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #120

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

I love the Woolly Mammoth!
158lawhop is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cspuphad2muchcaffeine, dod59 got a tag!, legolas 4eva

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: