Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #101
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Cute! But I feel like they're drawn.
They are of a different quality aren't they. I am glad I am not the only one who noticed this.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #102
I love being a
Webkinz :)

AngelDaemen :] is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

I LOVE the tabby cat!!!! It's so cute!! I hope I can get it!
AngelDaemen :] is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #103
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

My favorite is the Cream Soda Pup, the Signature Lion is cute though too.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #104
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Aww! They are all so cute!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #105
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by admin
A new front page story has been added:

New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

Click the image to open in full size.
We are pleased to be able to bring you the virtual pictures of the pets scheduled for release in August 2010, as well as the virtual picture of a new eStore pet, the Webkinz Seaspray Dolphin, that should be coming soon. Don't forget that this new Woolly Mammoth is being released as a plushie. The old eStore Mammoth has been renamed "Prehistoric Mammoth". To see the Pet Specific Items and Pet Special Foods for each of these animals, click "Read More" below.

All of the August plushies are currently available for presale at Ameriwade, Webkinz Insider's Partner Store. Remember, Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping, and a portion of every sale made online at www.ameriwade.com goes toward supporting Webkinz Insider.
Is it just me, or do almost all of them look like they have extra fur? (Except the dolphin and owl)
I'm going to rate them

Mammoth-6, it looks like Snufflepugus or whatever that big fuzzy thing is off of Sesame street, but it looks so cute, I just don' t like the plush.

Orangutan-8, ok, the estore orangutan was a bit better, but I love these animals and the estore monkey is on the food, xP But the PSI is so cute!

Owl-6-Pretty decent.. The PSI looks like the signature endangered exclusive chair thing though.

Cream Soda Pup-9, ok, WHY is it red? Other than that..I LOVE IT!

Seaspray dolphin-4-Pretty un-original looking for estore.. The psi looks like the lil clownfish's PSI too.

Lion-10-looks FANTABULOUS! I love this one, and the PSI is really unique too.

Cat 6.5-the back legs look..skinny or infected or something xD but it's cute-ish.

Bear-6.75-I like it, it's just the black bear signature plush was really hard, but since this one is bigger, it might be cuter.

So, I'll probably get the cream soda pup, orangutan, and lion. (:
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:45 PM   #106
ARRIOR Mosspool is a

dogz0rule is a jewel in the roughdogz0rule is a jewel in the rough

Ah, lol. I LOVE the small signature tabby. I think I am going to get it, considering it's going to be Agust fairly soon.
dogz0rule is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #107
Lil Kinz
howlinwolf77 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool, now i`ll write (tipe)what i think about them:

Owl: Good, but i saw a barred owl at the zoo the other day and it didn`t look at all like that.

Orangutan: Cool! it`s going to be my silver-back gorrila named bananna bread.:gor:

c.s.p: yuck, even though cream soda tastes good,yuck.

dolphin: weired, has the details of a zodiac(I don`t beleive in zodiac).

small sig. tabby cat: looks like the calico but a different pattern.

Sig. lion: Good but not that much mane, still i like it

SIGNATURE ENDANGERED BROWN BEAR: WOW! THE BEST ONE YET(OOPS THIS IS THE LAST AUGEST PET) I AM GOING TO NAME HIM SMOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cdee::cmunk::deer::easter::gecko::goo:: humbird::kanga:
howlinwolf77 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #108
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

So cool! Ganz nice work!:bas:
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #109
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Omg I loooove the lion,bear and cat!!! Omg all the siggies lot of money. Owls really cute too but I'll pass
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #110
turquoiseTornado

SwirlyLollipop is on a distinguished road

I am so excited for the Cream Soda Pup It looks so awesome and I love Cream Soda!!
SwirlyLollipop is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cspuphad2muchcaffeine, dod59 got a tag!, legolas 4eva

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: