Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #91
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

I love the owl SO much, and will definitely be getting it as soon as I can, even full price.

I like the signature bear, and will get it if I find it on sale.

I might consider the lion, if I found it on a *really good* clearance-like sale.

The rest don't interest me.
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 11:01 AM   #92
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Also, what is the Seaspray Dolphin?
It doesn't exist. Most of the eStore Pets don't exist. Ganz thought of it themselves. The Cream Soda Pup isn't real either. The rest of the Pets exist.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #93
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Default [langtitle=sv]Re: New Pet Virtual Images, Pet Specific Items, and Pet Special Foods Revealed[/langtitle]

I love the small signature tabby cat and signature lion!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #94
coreyrock66

coreyrock66 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Angel_tOriginal
Is the Seaspray Dolphin plushy or a virtual only?
it is virtual only.

what did they do to the Cream Soda Pup? Eww! Anyways,I love the other ones!

Last edited by coreyrock66; 07-08-2010 at 11:27 AM..
coreyrock66 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #95
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
First of all, ohmahgawsh. Look at the Orangutan's PSF... that rumored "eStore" Orangutan's on it. LOL, slap in the face much?

Sooo... many... pets... I shall review them because I am bored.

Barred Owl: cute! Not going to buy it, but still, cute. Nice "mice cream", but still. Not a fan of the PSI. It's a chair... I don't like the chair PSIs.

Sig. End. Brown Bear: aww! I shall buy one and name it Pooh. The PSF is super-cute, and the PSI is okay.

Cream Soda Pup: MY EYES!! My eeeeyyyeeessss!!! *faints*
*gets back up* srsly though-- *gets slapped for using text talk* it's ugly. And I don't like cream soda in the first place.

Sm. Sig. Grey Tabby Cat: cute. Nice PSI and PSF... might get this one.

Woolly Mammoth: cute, I suppose. Not going to get it, but still, cute! PSI's a little boring, PSF's cute. Okay, it's growing on me. I might ask for it for Christmas or something; it's not so cute that I want to buy it right away.

Orangutan: ugly-ish. LOL again at the PSF. Another chair-like PSI... yaaagh!

Seaspray Dolphin: LOOOVE the PSF. Plus, it's cute. PSI is okay. Another Christmas-wish-list one.

Sig. Lion: okay. Not cute, but not ugly, either. PSI is boring-ish. Same goes for the PSF.

Out of all the pets, I think I might just get the Grey Tabby Cat or Brown Bear...
*cookie for you if you read all this *
Yay! i got a cookie! but srsly, i like, completely agree with everything you say
Old 07-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #96
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

I am SOOOOOO getting the cat, the lion, and the owl!!!!!!!!!
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:01 PM   #97
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

I love the cream pup its soooo cute!!!
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:05 PM   #98
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

Aww! The cream soda pup is so adorable!!!!!
'KINZRULES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #99
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

Its a estore pet
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #100
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

The Seaspray Dolphin kinda reminds me of Aquarius (the Zodiac thing).
Dot Jr. is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cspuphad2muchcaffeine, dod59 got a tag!, legolas 4eva

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: