Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #21
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: New POTM White Terrier Music Video items available in eStore

Thanks for all the up dates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #22
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Aww so cute I love the milkshake for two. Luckily I saved 1000 points from my estore account. I guess I'll get one or two.
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:32 PM   #23

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: New POTM White Terrier Music Video items available in eStore

I would buy a POTM to get the balloon, or even just a chance to get it randomly as a POTM item. But, estore just loses it's appeal with me when it comes to items because they aren't kinzpostable or tradable, etc. My opinion is that the pets on estore are great because sometimes you may not have room to store another plush.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #24
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I love the milkshake for 2 - it would go great in my diner! will hold off though... trying to 'ration' my points responsibly!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #25
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Those milkshakes are really tempting - 50 cents and 0 calories! Thanks for the info!!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #26
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
I love the milkshake for 2 - it would go great in my diner! will hold off though... trying to 'ration' my points responsibly!!
that's what i thought! i bought 4 of them to sit on the tables

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Those milkshakes are really tempting - 50 cents and 0 calories! Thanks for the info!!
very funny!!! these didn't go straight to my hips!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by jagular; 02-10-2010 at 04:07 PM..
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:53 PM   #27
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Tryin to decided to whether to buy the cake balloon (obsessive vehicle collector here) w/ the leftover points from buying the safari vehicle or leave the points there to encourage the BF to get the Love Kitten for me for V-day... Hmmm.... such a hard decision... i paid for them but i really want the love kitten too cuz it has a hot air balloon too.... AAARRGGHHH!!!
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:03 PM   #28

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Love the items. The balloon would be just perfect for valentines. Hmmm guess I know what the husband can get me.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #29
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Those items are great!! Finally I can buy something in the E-store that is 500 points! (I'm deluxe) I currently have 500 points, and i'll just have to buy that milkshake!! Too cute!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #30

wahm2joey is on a distinguished road

Has anyone else noticed to typo in the description of the Kinzville Park BBQ -- as follows:

"Celebrate the Webkinz White Terrier, February’s Pet Of The Month, with this magnificent Milkshake Machine featured in the Pet Of The Month music video “A Dog With a Bow in Her Hair”!"

So does that mean they are also making a Milkshake Machine too???
wahm2joey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: