Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default New POTM White Terrier Music Video items available in eStore *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

New POTM White Terrier Music Video items available in eStore *UPDATE*

To commemorate the release of February's Pet of the Month, the White Terrier, Ganz eStore has also released these new items in their eStore. Previously in the Music Video for the White Terrier we saw items like a Barbecue, Chocolate Cake Hot air balloon and a Milkshake for two. These are now available in the eStore. The Milkshake for two is an item and not a food to be stored. Here is a picture of Colliegal's room with both the Kinzville Park Barbecue and the Cake Hot Air Balloon. To find these items go to the Online Exclusives and it is under the Pet of the Month Items.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.UPDATE: Ganz has announced that a fourth item from this month's Pet of the Month video will be coming to the Ganz eStore soon: the Milkshake Machine.

Ganz has also announced that more items from future POTM videos will be for sale at the Ganz eStore. These items will be available for a limited time only as part of the POTM promotion.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: New POTM White Terrier Music Video items available in eStore

I love the park grill, but if I got that I would need some tents and everything to make a little campground. Very adorable though. Thanks for sharing pictures.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:01 PM   #3
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

That is awesome! I would buy them...if i used the eStore.
starwartwilight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

The milkshake and the bbq are kind of expensive, but I think the balloon is worth it.
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:03 PM   #5

Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep
Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep

The milkshake shows for me as
Regular 1,000
Deluxe 500

Perhaps they put the wrong price at first.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:07 PM   #6
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i got a balloon!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #7
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida rules the roostflorida rules the roostflorida rules the roostflorida rules the roostflorida rules the roostflorida rules the roostflorida rules the roostflorida rules the roostflorida rules the roostflorida rules the roostflorida rules the roostflorida rules the roost

Just when i thought it was safe to put my cc away...

florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:13 PM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed success
aug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed successaug2168 is an undisputed success

Thanks for the update!
I just spent a boat load of money last night at estore!
I am going broke!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:16 PM   #9
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Awesome, so cute!!!!!!!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #10

Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep
Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep

I had to get a milkshake for Penga, my first webkinz.

Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: