Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 11:09 AM   #81
Moogie602,Quark1701,
Webkinz :)

Dmaster is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: New Pet of the Month Video Brings up New Questions

This is the regular Leopard and this is the pet of the month. not like the article says it is this

one it says it is the Spotted Leopard. I just got the clarification from Ganz earlier. this is a picture of the spotted Leopard. and you can see the difference of the two leopards. and can really see the correct one for POTM September.

Thanks.
Dmaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 11:31 AM   #82
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Pet of the Month Video Brings up New Questions

and what about the wallpaper in the leoperd's house?
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:53 AM   #83
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

The shaekspeare is more than likely deluxe or estore.
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:04 PM   #84
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

NO!! NO MORE PINK PETS!! How about some BOY-STYLED pets!?
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:11 PM   #85
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Arrow Re: New Pet of the Month Video Brings up New Questions

im the 1 that said that it wuz a strawberry leopard
xxaeroxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #86

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZBOY2008
NO!! NO MORE PINK PETS!! How about some BOY-STYLED pets!?
YA!
Supdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #87
E GOT DANCING PIGGIE

shimu_the_whale has a spectacular aura about

I hate to be critical but I thought it was very interesting that Ganz released this love song, first of all because it seemed like the leopord was bothering and following the strawberry leopord (she didn't seem to happy when he chased her) and second of all because I didn't think that ganz supported "webkinz couples" because they can't get married (I'm being sorta hypocritical here: I make webkinz couple myself with mine, but still: ganz said they are much to young to get married - which somewhat implies boyfriends and girlfriends. Many people have pointed out after all: they are about 4 at the most. Many of them are around the age of 1 or younger.)

yet, this one was actually my favorite so far out of all of ganz's music videos. I thought it was cute. So don't mind me, I'm being a complainy hypocrit right now. Hahaha just wanted to get those points out there.
shimu_the_whale is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #88
E GOT DANCING PIGGIE

oh and I thought the strawberry leopard was adorable
Old 08-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #89
E GOT DANCING PIGGIE

View Post Originally Posted by shimu_the_whale
I hate to be critical but I thought it was very interesting that Ganz released this love song, first of all because it seemed like the leopord was bothering and following the strawberry leopord (she didn't seem to happy when he chased her) and second of all because I didn't think that ganz supported "webkinz couples" because they can't get married (I'm being sorta hypocritical here: I make webkinz couple myself with mine, but still: ganz said they are much to young to get married - which somewhat implies boyfriends and girlfriends. Many people have pointed out after all: they are about 4 at the most. Many of them are around the age of 1 or younger.)

yet, this one was actually my favorite so far out of all of ganz's music videos. I thought it was cute. So don't mind me, I'm being a complainy hypocrit right now. Hahaha just wanted to get those points out there.
shoot I'm stupid I just realized I spelled leopard wrong. hahaha
Old 08-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #90
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love a Shakespeare costume!

This song is cute. Just because they are to young to get married doesn't mean they can't have cute little elementary crushes ^^
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: