Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: New Pet of the Month Video Brings up New Questions

i LOVED that video!!!!! it was so super cute!!! and aren't those pink sun glasses she put on new/unrealsed yet too???
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 05:03 PM   #32
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: New Pet of the Month Video Brings up New Questions

Actually, its a Strawberry Leopard. Also, I think the Shakespeare Costume might be a Deluxe prize, because it just looks like something the Deluxe members get. I hope the Strawberry Leopard will come out, and soon! Can't wait!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:06 PM   #33
Unregistered

Talking Re: New Pet of the Month Video Brings up New Questions

Aw i so hope the strawberry leopard is not an estore. i am not a huge fan of the multicolored animals but this one has won me over. the video was cute too. cross my fingers for the leopard.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:11 PM   #34
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Pet of the Month Video Brings up New Questions

So cool! I'd get the pink leopard
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #35
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Yeah... they say its a 'Strawberry Leopard'... but i think it looks like a leopard with its fur shaved off but it still has its spots on But after i heard it was that I was like, Oh how cool! LOL, i felt .... YUCK, the shakespeare cotume looks so weird to me....
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #36

Potterbookworm is an unknown quantity at this point

Its the "Strawberry Leopard" not the "Pink Leopard". But its still cool.
Potterbookworm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #37

12Kris95 is an unknown quantity at this point

it would be soooo cool to get the strawberry leopard
12Kris95 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:41 PM   #38
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
The pink leopard is adorable!!
TOTALLY adorable! I will buy it if they come out with it!
Old 08-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #39
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

I think she (Strawberry Leopard) looks really cute and would make a nice plushy. I sure hope it's note another e-store pet. Can't wait for the hat and shakespeare costume, if they ever are made available.
luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:57 PM   #40
Unregistered

Post Re: New Pet of the Month Video Brings up New Questions

Why does every item in the POTM videos have to be available to Webkinz players?! And who knows, maybe they are going to release new items! And besides, it would be boring if all videos had the same items everybody knows about.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: