Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #111
I made my avatar!
Webkinz :)

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Shakespeare hat

Way cool! Even if it will never exist, I still like it.
meeprox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #112
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

Default Re: Shakespeare hat

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
They have the "Queen Marie's Perriwig", which is a reference to Marie Antonette, so it's not out of the question that they would do Shakespear. I don't think they will, because they usually give us teasers in these videos.

Yeah, but... wait, are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? Anywho, they're called TEASErs for a reason. None of the things in my list have come out, and since the Dog theme has retired, the fireplace has been proven to NEVER come out. That has to be a sign.
Omnitrix is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:08 PM   #113
hat??? Me a
Gift Guru

IREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socks

Default Re: New Pet of the Month Video Brings up New Questions

Since they released the strawberry leopard, maybe the will release the Shakespeare costume! I just got the strawberry leopard and I love that it plays the song in the video without the words.
IREANN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #114
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, this video was probably a teaser. Or maybe even a glance to some future things in WW? You never know with Ganz. But all of you are right, so far the dog bone fireplace still hasn't come out. But who knows that it won't - for sure?
But thx for the info, great staff. (:
If only we knew the answers...

<33 Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #115
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

the leopard is released but so far were not sure about the costumes
kittia101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: