Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 02:35 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default New Persephone Peek-A-Newz Event on Webkinz Newz!

A new front page story has been added:

New Persephone Peek-A-Newz Event on Webkinz Newz!

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Newz is adding a new Peek-A-Newz type of event! This one is hosted by the KinzStyle fasion diva, Persephone, and the prizes will be pink. From the illustration, you can see that some of the prizes will be eStore items: the Pink Plaid Kilt, the Prettier in Pink Gown, the Royal Whimsy Dragon virtual figurine; and a trading card item, the Whimsy Dragon Poster

There may be more prizes, and some may be more rare than others.

To play a Peek-A-Newz event, you must find the Peek-A-Newz button on Webkinz Newz, and enter your Webkinz World account information. Then look for the head of Persephone peeking from behind ads on various pages of Webkinz Newz. When you find her five times, a random prize will be deposited in your account.

This event starts Sunday March 18 and will run until March 31.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2012, 02:50 AM   #2
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Persephone Floaty-Clicky Event on Webkinz Newz!

I won the dream in pink microphone tonight from this. Pretty happy about that since I never called GANZ to replace the mp3 files. Got the Persephone plush on my second account, too.
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:29 AM   #3
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I just saw that! But I liked last years ad better than a pan

You called it a floaty clicky by the way

I got a Ski in the Style Himalayan Cat Figure if you want to add that..

And this Peek a Newz is really easy to compete
It only took a few minutes to complete 4..

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 03-18-2012 at 04:29 AM..
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:13 AM   #4
ill turn into a

webkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: New Persephone Floaty-Clicky Event on Webkinz Newz!

Cool! Now I can get some prizes from the pink promo I missed!

webkinzrock773 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:23 AM   #5
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Neat! The only thing I want is the Kilt!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:31 AM   #6
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

As much as I like having the chance to get free things, I'd rather they added some different prizes than just run the Pretty in Pink contest again under a new name...

At least I won't feel as pressured to do this one, since I have all the prizes from before. I AM hoping there may still be a surprise or two, though!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:32 AM   #7
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

We got this hat on one account

Click the image to open in full size.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:36 AM   #8
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Thankfully I have plenty from the previous promo, so I can have a nice break from doing PaN for a while
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:44 AM   #9
PWNIES!

derpyhooves123 will become famous soon enough

That's cool!

P.S. Not to be rude or anything, but a floaty clicky event is NOT the same as a Peek-a-News.
derpyhooves123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:56 AM   #10

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Got trading card pink wallpaper. Worth 100 kinzcash.
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, enough pink stuff!!!!!!, shellbellgotsatag!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: