Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #61
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

View Post Originally Posted by BalletLove:)
You are having way to much fun with this!
I am over the moon with excitement as I have said
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #62
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations COWS
Your avvie. . . xD I love it
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #63
Webkinz :)

mitfy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I am over the moon with excitement as I have said
Your avatar is freaking me out.
mitfy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #64
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

No COWS hasn't always shown the boys gender. I didn't even know that COWS is/was a boy.

And I am confused as if this is true!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #65
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by BalletLove:)
You are having way to much fun with this!
View Post Originally Posted by mitfy
This seems to be a problem. Click the image to open in full size.
I see no problem with it. As owner I see fit to have to BROADCAST it to the forum with my excitement and I feel that does it.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #66
WolfHedgie

Wink Re: New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

Oh My Gosh! I am shocked! Good for you COWS!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #67
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
No COWS hasn't always shown the boys gender. I didn't even know that COWS is/was a boy.

And I am confused as if this is true!
that is correct, I have never shown my gender
Old 04-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #68

mitfy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I see no problem with it. As owner I see fit to have to BROADCAST it to the forum with my excitement and I feel that does it.
OK. I guess you're right........
Spoiler: show
April fools
mitfy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #69
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

omg what if
Spoiler: show
COWS4YOU is using his(?) herd of EEEEVIL cows to keep Justin and Wendy (and Kevin? wait nvm Kevin left or turned evil or MAYBE JOINED COWS4YOU ) HOSTAGE and COWS4YOU has taken over WI BY FORCE! and he's(?) going to make us all have cows for avatars and this is going to turn into COWSInsider and *hyperventilates*

or not.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #70
Hello guys! HAHA

drafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonderdrafthorse1 wows us all with wonder

LOLZ.... this is funny!!!!
drafthorse1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, alfredxmaddie, april fools, can't erase this jimmy, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, congrats :), congratz!, coolgirl27965, cows, cows4you is da boss, djcandy was here!, double d scotland, gringersnap waz here :3, heey dog, i love ducks was here, impossible! lies!, lol, muppets rule!!!, oh captain my captain, oh ma word, oh my cheese, oh my glob, shellbellgotsatag!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: