Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #341
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

Cows, you had me going. Good one.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #342
e're a lotta
Webkinz :)

dinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonderdinkydoggy wows us all with wonder

I can't believe i didn't catch that (and after what you did last year too)!!!!!! I feel *so* dumb!!!

My older sister screamed; "Ahhh. I thought like I...*knew* COWS4YOU!!!! COWS4YOU is a *guy*?!?!?

lol I'm still laughing!
dinkydoggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #343
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by dinkydoggy
I can't believe i didn't catch that (and after what you did last year too)!!!!!! I feel *so* dumb!!!

My older sister screamed; "Ahhh. I thought like I...*knew* COWS4YOU!!!! COWS4YOU is a *guy*?!?!?

lol I'm still laughing!
oops. My sister left her account logged in. That was me.
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #344
fernierocks
Lil Kinz
fernierocks17 is on a distinguished road

this is my first time EVER commenting! anyway, congrats COWS4U. will you be posting news, or who???: bcow:
fernierocks17 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #345

Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!Fridayrainbow is not just visiting!

Wow good for you!
Fridayrainbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #346
acornpaper

Skiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant future

Question Re: New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

Wow. I wonder what's going on. Whatever, congratulations, COWS4YOU!
Skiddly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #347
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Too Funny!
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #348
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

WHAT? Justin and Wendy are GONE??? It never even crossed my mind that this would happen!
But COWS seems really nice, I'm sure that part will be perfectly fine. Fine by me, anyhow. But it's shocking to think Justin and Wendy are--gone. Wow wow wow.

View Post Originally Posted by dinkydoggy
I KNOW! For some reason, I always thought COWS was a girl...sorry COWS!

View Post Originally Posted by Rye
WHAT? Justin and Wendy are GONE??? It never even crossed my mind that this would happen!
But COWS seems really nice, I'm sure that part will be perfectly fine. Fine by me, anyhow. But it's shocking to think Justin and Wendy are--gone. Wow wow wow.

I KNOW! For some reason, I always thought COWS was a girl...sorry COWS!
GROAN...I so fell for it. Yeah...happy April Fool's Day...

"' Yep, don't worry everybody, even if no on else falls for it, you can bet Rye will! Ha ha ha!'"

Last edited by Rye; 04-02-2012 at 03:58 PM..
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #349
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

At Last..Cows4you..in charge of the WI herd...You go girl!!! lol!! Great Prank!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #350
Go Tim Tebow!

tjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of light

LOL can't believe I fell for this at first!11

View Post Originally Posted by tjsie
LOL can't believe I fell for this at first!!!
tjsie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, alfredxmaddie, april fools, can't erase this jimmy, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, congrats :), congratz!, coolgirl27965, cows, cows4you is da boss, djcandy was here!, double d scotland, gringersnap waz here :3, heey dog, i love ducks was here, impossible! lies!, lol, muppets rule!!!, oh captain my captain, oh ma word, oh my cheese, oh my glob, shellbellgotsatag!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: