Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #261
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

Seriously?

April Fool's, huh?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #262
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mitfy
Yes!

what do you mean they aloud you to win?
I mean I won a prize! Since I was able to win on my own account, and it was such a great prize, I spent most of the next hour scratching off tickets on the four other accounts to see if they won anything, and if so, would it be the coffee table that it said it was supposed to be, or another charm! It was exciting, anyway!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:40 PM   #263
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

HAY if anybody deserves to be new owner to WI Cows4you should be it

after all the work you put in keeping the grass short and the pasture weed free you deserve a crown -just wondering is that a regal ancestor in your avie? maybe a relation to Henrietta the 8th

Long Live the crowned one
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #264

-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

-Liz- is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:12 PM   #265
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

Congratz on being the new owner of WI!
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:20 PM   #266
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Haha almost fell for this!! I'll admit I did at first but then I read the comments

Happy April Fool's day, even though it's April 2nd here!
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:21 PM   #267

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

It's an April Fool's thing. xD

It has to be. Otherwise they would've announced it another day. xD

Either way, congrats. xDD
BuddiesForever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #268
see

see will become famous soon enough

hmmmmm, if for real, then congrats cows4you, but i can't help but wonder if this is a april fools joke.............
see is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #269
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Congrats! (I think)

IDK if this is true though. (Hence the I think)

Oh. Looks like you got me after seeing the comments. Good joke right there. Past years you can tell it was obviously an April Fools Joke but this one was a clever one.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:30 PM   #270
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

Excellente Announcement for Today!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, alfredxmaddie, april fools, can't erase this jimmy, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, congrats :), congratz!, coolgirl27965, cows, cows4you is da boss, djcandy was here!, double d scotland, gringersnap waz here :3, heey dog, i love ducks was here, impossible! lies!, lol, muppets rule!!!, oh captain my captain, oh ma word, oh my cheese, oh my glob, shellbellgotsatag!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: