Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

mitfy has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

LOL to all of these posts i missed
mitfy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #222
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Yay!!!!!! It's nice to have a new owner of WI! And you seem so nice!

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
---Also, Cows. Don't we all know your name is Cynthia?
You are saying you are a man~
LOL zacspet!!!

Last edited by rionokoe; 04-01-2012 at 07:05 PM..
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #223
Autisum Awareness

TRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guide

Congrats Cows!
TRichards44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #224
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

hahaha nice one u guise
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #225
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Now people are going to wonder if you really ARE a male. So many jokes have been played on me, I won't fall for it this time.

Happy April Fool's Day!!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #226
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

Yay ! im so happy for you! Hopefully we'll have some more up-to-date and sneak peak posts on the front page!
Pandingo124 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #227
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

If I didnt read anyone posts, I would have said congrats. lol. You are always involved, in such a big way, with the April Fools Shananigans. It didn't sound right, when u said Wendy and Justin would still own the other insider sites. How many would one want to own? hahaha
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:33 PM   #228
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
If I didnt read anyone posts, I would have said congrats. lol. You are always involved, in such a big way, with the April Fools Shananigans. It didn't sound right, when u said Wendy and Justin would still own the other insider sites. How many would one want to own? hahaha
I only wanted to own one and that was WebkinzInsider, so they can have the others
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:33 PM   #229
Diabetes Awareness

mickeymouse2199 is on a distinguished road

congrats! are you going to bring back the free codes????!!!!???!?!?!?
mickeymouse2199 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:33 PM   #230

Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent
Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent

LOL! Nice one cows!
Rainbowwebkinz7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, alfredxmaddie, april fools, can't erase this jimmy, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, congrats :), congratz!, coolgirl27965, cows, cows4you is da boss, djcandy was here!, double d scotland, gringersnap waz here :3, heey dog, i love ducks was here, impossible! lies!, lol, muppets rule!!!, oh captain my captain, oh ma word, oh my cheese, oh my glob, shellbellgotsatag!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: