Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #191
Webkinz :)

mitfy has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

Spoiler: show
I
Just
wanted
to
tell
you
that
I
am
not
going
to
say
the
words
"April
Fools"
in
my
super
long
message.......{Click next spoiler to see message}
¡¡¡¡ooןıɹd

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
Hmmmmmmmm, it would be more believable if Justin or Wendy were to make the announcement. Good April Fool joke anyway. LOL
Yes.......

Last edited by mitfy; 04-01-2012 at 06:16 PM..
mitfy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #192
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Happy April Fools' Day COWS4YOU!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #193

mitfy has disabled reputation

¿ǝʎqpoo⅁ ʎɐs ʎǝɥʇ ʇ,upıp ʎɥM ¿ʇuǝɯǝɔunou ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ ʎpM ɹo uıʇsnɾ ʇ,upןnoM
mitfy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #194
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

wait... is this an april fools joke? im so confused....
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #195
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake4446
wait... is this an april fools joke? im so confused....
yes it's a joke
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #196
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Is this a joke?
I seriously thought that was real..!!
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #197
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by BalletLove:)
I do not trust ANYTHING official that happens on April Fool's Day.
View Post Originally Posted by WarriorsCat
April 1st = The only day of the year that I trust absolutely no one.
View Post Originally Posted by BalletLove:)
Too right, although if that Curio Shop fountain up there isn't available at 8 PM, I am going to be very upset.

From a conversation on the GDC. Judge for yourselves.
BalletLove:) is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #198

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

All hail the amazing moo-tastic COWS4YOU!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #199
Emma

emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!

I don't believe anything on April Fools day but either way..uh..congrats? Can't wait to see Justin and Wendy tomorrow.
Love you COWS! Bahahaha
emscales is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #200
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

Yay xD
All hail to the COWS4YOU
Suzuki108 is online now Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, alfredxmaddie, april fools, can't erase this jimmy, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, congrats :), congratz!, coolgirl27965, cows, cows4you is da boss, djcandy was here!, double d scotland, gringersnap waz here :3, heey dog, i love ducks was here, impossible! lies!, lol, muppets rule!!!, oh captain my captain, oh ma word, oh my cheese, oh my glob, shellbellgotsatag!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: