Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #171
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

I know this is a joke COWS, you can't fool me.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #172
Webkinz :)

hugged has disabled reputation

Like Justin and Wendy would ever give up WI.
Great April Fool's Day joke!
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #173
NYAN

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

April Fools (:
yazibelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #174

i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous
i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
congrats on your change of gender
That can be taken in soooo many different ways! xD
i love ducks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #175
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by mitfy
Thats okay. And BTW, my name is spelled Mi TF y. you spelled it Mi FT y. Thats okay
I need to learn to read. I always thought it was Mifty. Sorry, Cameron!
BalletLove:) is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #176

mitfy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by BalletLove:)
I need to learn to read. I always thought it was Mifty. Sorry, Cameron!
LOL thats okay!
mitfy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #177
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

Yes my anniversary is coming up, my cows will continue to be over the moon in excitement but will enjoy fishing most likely.
If this was a joke, wouldn't I announce it way earlier in the day instead of late in the day?
You have got a point there... I believe we might need to all start liking cows.
donpiplup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #178

Congrats!!!

congrats on your change of gender

thank you. Yes, love my ninja cow
Thanx.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #179
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
I know this is a joke COWS, you can't fool me.
But this isn't a joke! COWS really is the new owner!
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #180

˙sɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo uʇɔǝs ,,¿ǝɯɐ⅁ n ǝɹ∀,, ǝɥʇ uı ɯɐƃ ɐןd ʍ '⇂zznqɐɹʇɔǝןƎ ʍouʞ ı ɯpɐ ɹo p ʎןuO ˙ʇɐɥʇ op oʇ ɯǝǝs ʎpuǝM ɹou uıʇsnſ ¿sdoɥs ɹno uı ƃuıɹǝpɹo ɹo 'sɯnɹoɟ ɹno uo IM punoɹɐ ǝɹoɯ ƃuıʇsod ǝq n ןןıʍ 'SMOǝɥ

I'm gonna go ahead and change my gender back. That really is the only thing bugging me.

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, alfredxmaddie, april fools, can't erase this jimmy, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, congrats :), congratz!, coolgirl27965, cows, cows4you is da boss, djcandy was here!, double d scotland, gringersnap waz here :3, heey dog, i love ducks was here, impossible! lies!, lol, muppets rule!!!, oh captain my captain, oh ma word, oh my cheese, oh my glob, shellbellgotsatag!, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: