Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

A new front page story has been added:

New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

Click the image to open in full size.
It is with great excitement and pride that I announce that I am now the owner of WebkinzInsider.com. As many of you know, the Insider communities on multiple sites have not been getting along. This has created great tension between Wendy and Justin. Since neither of them could agree on what to do, they allowed me to buy their portion of WebkinzInsider. They will still own the other Insider sites, so if you have any questions, please ask them there.

As for me, my name is COWS4YOU. Many have wondered about me and so I will tell you a little about myself. I am a male that enjoys camping, fishing, my cows and playing on Webkinz. I have been a member for close to five years now. Many of you know me already so I hope that this transition will be a smooth one.

APRIL FOOL'S!!!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a hero
Gmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a heroGmagator was born a hero

Default Re: New Owner Takes Possession of WebkinzInsider

Ha Ha Ha - April Fool's, but it is a good one!
Gmagator is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #3
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

Congrats cows! What will Wendy and Justin do.
illycoffee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
TaliaJoy18 </3
Webkinz :)

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossible

Huh? Okay... This seems a little fishy..er...cowy to me.
aquahusky14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #5

BennyBeagle has disabled reputation

Thanks for being the new owner!

Spoiler: show
LOL!
BennyBeagle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #6
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

April Fool's! And you forgot to mention that you Love Cows!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #7

uniquecowgirl is a wise owluniquecowgirl is a wise owluniquecowgirl is a wise owluniquecowgirl is a wise owl
uniquecowgirl is a wise owluniquecowgirl is a wise owluniquecowgirl is a wise owl

is this the April fool's day joke?
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I bow in allegiance to the new owner
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #9
. cAndy cOrn

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

so cute

congratulations COWS4YOU
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #10
Gifted

mickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all things
mickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all thingsmickey26 is a champion of all things

All hail the great COWS4YOU!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, alfredxmaddie, april fools, can't erase this jimmy, cheetahdapple was here!, cole was here what now!, congrats :), congratz!, coolgirl27965, cows, cows4you is da boss, djcandy was here!, double d scotland, gringersnap waz here :3, heey dog, i love ducks was here, impossible! lies!, lol, muppets rule!!!, oh captain my captain, oh ma word, oh my cheese, oh my glob, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: