Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Default Re: NEW Out of this WORLD theme, Exclusive retirements, New Exclusives, More

Oh wow, I actually really like the new theme, I was worried since I didn't think much of the old space theme. The new exclusives are pretty sweet too, and thankfully I have all the ones which they retired.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 12:10 PM   #62
Lil Kinz
Fizzanater7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW Out of this WORLD theme, Exclusive retirements, New Exclusives, More

THIS NEW THEME ROCKS! I am SOOOOOOOO totally getting it. (After I finish making
the school room theme I'm working on now of course MONKEYS ARE AWESOME!
Fizzanater7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #63

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Thanks for the alert about retirements, Dixie. Luckily, it takes a day or two for updates to reach me, and I had some tokens saved up, so I was able to grab three of the retiring items. I already had the clock, so the only problem was deciding which one of the remaining four I liked the least, since I didn't have enough tokens for all four. I'm glad they were all only 10K. (Speaking of cost, I noticed that most of the remaining items are 12K or 15K now. I wonder if Ganz raised the cost of these items because tokens are easier to get now through the Deluxe membership.)
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #64
I love Debby Ryan!!!

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

the new items don't show up on my account
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #65
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I LOVE this new theme! It's one of the best ones in a very long time! I got so excited I totally redid my Dex Dangerous theme room. My ideas got so big... I had to make TWO rooms to get it how I wanted! And of course... this will change AGAIN when they release more stuff for the theme! I wanted to share it with everyone so here it is! The first pic is the command center while the second pic is the living quarters for the crew!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-03-2010 at 02:12 PM..
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #66

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
I think I still needed the Magic Carpet & the Wishing Well. I'll have to double check my accounts tonight, oh well. Out of the new ones I like the Plasma Ball, Wishing Well & Window so I'll probably be awarded the Arcade Sign for my next adoption. Fortunately I have enough tokens on several accounts to get the ones I want without waiting. I'm glad these are only 10 tokens instead of 15 like the last batch.

I wonder what the deal is with the Galaxy Theme because the Kinzville News said most of the items would be added with the update today but it doesn't look like they even have at least half of it available so far. Can't wait to check it out tonight but if that's all that is available so far at least i have time to accumulate some more KC to buy the rest.

I wish I knew where you were looking... I went to the wish factory and all my new exclusive items are 15 wish tokens... NOT 10... Did you really get them for 10? How can I get in on that deal?
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:52 PM   #67

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

I'm excited about the bulldozer! My favorite items in WKW are the vehicles!
Thanks everyone above for posting their space rooms--love 'em!
liberrylady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #68

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
I'm excited about the bulldozer! My favorite items in WKW are the vehicles!
Thanks everyone above for posting their space rooms--love 'em!
Yeah, I love the vehicles in world too! I collect car, so of course the first new exclusive I wished for was the bulldozer! I had to get a red plasma ball too because, well, they're just neat! Before I make anymore wishes though, I would like to see some posts with pictures of the other new exclusives in peoples rooms. So far the topsy-turvy window & the arcade sign do not impress me much. The new wishing well is ok, but if it is not interactive, then I think my tokens are best spent on bulldozers & plasma balls. Let me quick attach a thumbnail of my new bulldozer in BeeJay's overcrowded treetop car lot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBJsCarLot.jpg (119.3 KB, 13 views)
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:34 PM   #69
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I love all the new exclusives and the only exclusive I am going to miss is the Wishing Well!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #70
dreamer237
Lil Kinz

bluepanda13 is on a distinguished road

The new update didn't effect my acount. I see nothing new
bluepanda13 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
luv the exclusives!, too sci-fi 4 me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: