Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #41
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: New October POTM Video Previews Webkinz Violet Cat + Kinzville Park?

I am getting that. Period. It is SOO cute!!! Thanks for this news Justin, this is by-far the cutest cat I have seen!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 04:38 PM   #42
vonyumyum
Webkinz :)

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New October POTM Video Previews Webkinz Violet Cat + Kinzville Park?

OMG, LOL!!! SO CUTE!!!!!! Ill try to get one soon!only if it's not TOO expensive, you know, with the economy like it is, o well, (sigh), It is still sooooo cute!!!!! good job WW!!!!!!

P.S. HORSES ROCK!!!
:abn::clyde::ppony::ph:
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #43
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

I think it is about time we had a nature park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. HORSES ROCK!!!!:abn::clyde::ppony::ph:
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #44
amyjones7180

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: New October POTM Video Previews Webkinz Violet Cat + Kinzville Park?

Well this is like several months ago on the calendar trivia in Quizzys. They showed a love kitty-cat. But, are they releasing one? Not as far as we know. Also, in previous pet of the month videos, theyve showed unreleased and unknown places, but do we see them? Not now. They may just be something that rhymes or something to fill in a spot or something that just fits in the theme. But, yeah thatd be really cool if those were true. The most unlikely is the park because we already have the recess feature. But still, these are really cool predictions, and I'm not saying their wrong, this is just my opinion.
amyjones7180 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #45
Nintedo101

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Interesting, the cat is really cute- it has this weird poofy tail though, almost like a lion or a poodle. I wonder if it won't be another eStore pet?
I like it except for the tail, it's pretty weird. I hope it won't be an eStore pet simply for the sake of the eStore pets not making the majority of all the Webkinz...
Wyndfyre is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #46

mybuckets will become famous soon enough

This is interesting......... I think it is a new park in webkinz world. And totally a new cat
mybuckets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:32 PM   #47
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

awwww!!! i just have to get this pet! ! i really want it! i love the tail! this music video is my favorite! i can't wait to find out when it is released! i hope it has a plush also. i think ganz is going to make a park for the webkinz.

Last edited by FIA; 09-30-2009 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:33 PM   #48

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

It looks like Estore sorry the tail looks like estore
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #49
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have 52 webkinz pets

not sure why people think the tail is weird, i love it!

they sure are making alot of new webkinz pets!

i like the cat's color

Last edited by arreicjanuary5; 09-30-2009 at 05:38 PM..
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #50
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I'm not a cat person but the park sounds like a fun idea.

Thanks for the update Justin

Bob :pgn: The Zombie Wrangler
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
i tawt i taw a violet cat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: