Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 08:50 AM   #61
I, Are Thankfull!
Webkinz :)

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New Nursery Theme in the wShop

I really love this theme, but it just doesn't make any sense to SIT in a crib. That should be a bed they can sleep in. They can sit on the changing table and sit in the high-chair. They need to change the programming on the crib to sleep.
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 08:59 AM   #62
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I too love, love, love this theme, but really??? Do you want your pets to "sit" in their beds???
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:06 AM   #63

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

Aw!!!!!!!!!!

That's the cutest theme I have ever seen!:h ug:

PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:23 AM   #64
here's Perry?

Ariel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to all

THIS THEME IS SOOOO CUTE!!!! The rocking horse is adorably cute beyond imagination. I am SOOOOOO getting forty of every piece!
Ariel&Miranda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:41 AM   #65
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

This theme is cute, but I'd sing a different tune if it had human babies in it. *shudders*

Speaking of tunes, I love how the Nursery Record Player plays Mozart's "Sonata" (No. 16 in C major; K. 545). Good choice, Ganz wizards.

Edit: I now must add: WHY OH WHY must the nursery monitor make (human) baby noises?
Click the image to open in full size.
Totally killing my cute fluffy Webkinz (animal) nursery vibe, man.

Update: After my Hippie Hippo finished rearing back in horror from (the alien noises exiting) the nursery monitor ...
She kicked it in the trash...
Kissed it goodbye...
And proceeded to decorate the nursery her style (part ballet/music sanctuary, all restful refuge for wee 'Kinz):

P.S. I wish Ganz artists/programmers would create a veterinary theme and an animal-centric playpen...

Last edited by romeo; 04-27-2011 at 10:41 AM..
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:16 PM   #66
minnottes has disabled reputation

I really like this theme, but I am confused on the rocking horse. It says it is an animated item AND decoration only. I bought it and put it in my room hoping my pet would actually rock back and fourth on it, but it doesn't. Was it programmed incorrectly or is it just a decoration?
minnottes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #67
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by minnottes
Was it programmed incorrectly or is it just a decoration?
No clue, but I was hoping it'd be animated, too. However, like yours, mine is only a decoration.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #68

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

What song does the recorder play?
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: