Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #71
Wacky4life
Webkinz :)

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Wink Re: New "Newzapalooza" Game-of-the-Day Coming Soon

View Post Originally Posted by I love growling
I am fairly new to webkinz (March 9th is my 1st anniversary!) So this is so awesome to me! I am just excited!!!!!
Exciting right!?!?!?!
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #72
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New "Newzapalooza" Game-of-the-Day Coming Soon

I forgot to add my pic!!!!!

LEGOLAS WALLPAPER MUST 2ND!.jpg
I love growling is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #73
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I just received an email about it!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #74
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

I forgot to add my pic!!!!!

Attachment 224162
There are already 2 pics up.... so I guess you don't have 2. go 1 page before

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I just received an email about it!
me 2!
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #75
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, that letter says it ALL. They are having daily giveaways and the parental controls are being shut off. That is just a small portion of it.
The side ads in WW have been showing pics of the Silk Sparrow and the Sparkling Pegasus. They will be featured there as well. It sounds like they will have at least a week of giveaway pets.
PLUS the ADDED FEATURE of an WEBKINZ NEWSITE ARCADE!!
Ohmygosh. Oh. My. Gosh. A WKN ARCADE???! Awesome, I hope it doesn't need flash....fail hope, it probably will
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #76
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Oh I meant my favorite pic... If you are interested in pictures of Orlando Bloom, got to elflady.com, she has tons!

I didn't get the email yet....

I love Orlando Bloom by the way, just in case you didn't get it by my pictures....

Last edited by I love growling; 02-15-2011 at 07:07 PM..
Old 02-15-2011, 07:15 PM   #77
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

I didn't get the email yet....:
If you want to see it, carmentacmc posted a visual in this thread: Email from Ganz
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #78
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Just found this!Click the image to open in full size.

I got this too, but only for the email in which I signed up to be a member of the Webkinz Newz site. I wonder if you can only participate if you are signed up on the Newz site (separate from Webkinz World)?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #79
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I am a WI, WW, and WKN member. Must just be slow LOL
Old 02-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #80
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I haven't gotten an email about it. Not sure if I signed up to be a member on WKN as usually just get all my news here
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lovemetonighteverynight, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: