Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #61
Wacky4life
Webkinz :)

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Default Re: New "Newzapalooza" Game-of-the-Day Coming Soon

found it found it!!! for some reason i will have to upload it piece by piece BTW: click on link above info on silk sparrow to see silk sparrow. here are the pieces. http://adimages.ganzestore.com/image...iI-Nfjs0IErPvC

Sorry about the pieces!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
YOu have to go through your attachements manager, Ham4
To do that you presss on the Reply arrow below the last post.
This will bring you to a panel that has a paperclip on it. If you have saved your pictures to your file you can use that Paperclip to find the picture and attach it to your post. BUT I just happen to have gotten the same email and I placed the information in your post for you, seeing you got to here, first
kk thanks

Btw never mind about the link above, it doesn't work anymore

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-15-2011 at 06:18 PM..
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 06:19 PM   #62
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Just got my email explaining the event..I found it a little funny that they just hyped up their site and it is currently undergoing some maintenance..haha! I so cannot wait to find out what is going to happen!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #63

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this!Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Just found this!Sorry didn't realize it had already been posted
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:25 PM   #64
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, that letter says it ALL. They are having daily giveaways and the parental controls are being shut off. That is just a small portion of it.
The side ads in WW have been showing pics of the Silk Sparrow and the Sparkling Pegasus. They will be featured there as well. It sounds like they will have at least a week of giveaway pets.
PLUS the ADDED FEATURE of an WEBKINZ NEWSITE ARCADE!!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:48 PM   #65
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Just found this!Click the image to open in full size.
I was the first to post it. totally ok though, two pics is the charm
Old 02-15-2011, 06:48 PM   #66
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone else noticed the new ad? it has the silk sparrow and sparkling pegasus, but they are holding deluxe clothes and saying PRIZES GALORE! Does this mean that we will finally be able to win these items??????
I love growling is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #67
Wacky4life

View Post Originally Posted by I love growling
Has anyone else noticed the new ad? it has the silk sparrow and sparkling pegasus, but they are holding deluxe clothes and saying PRIZES GALORE! Does this mean that we will finally be able to win these items??????
That's what i was thinking might be a prize!!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #68
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

(CLaps Hands excitedly) Can't wait!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:52 PM   #69
Wacky4life

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Just got my email explaining the event..I found it a little funny that they just hyped up their site and it is currently undergoing some maintenance..haha! I so cannot wait to find out what is going to happen!
I'm excited too, especially cause' I was the first to report it AND add a pic. IDK but I am never first so this is like WHOA 2 me. anyways did you see the silk sparrow in the pic??? It might be a prize!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #70
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I am fairly new to webkinz (March 9th is my 1st anniversary!) So this is so awesome to me! I am just excited!!!!!

Tags
lovemetonighteverynight, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: