Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

Default Re: New "Newzapalooza" Game-of-the-Day Coming Soon

That will be completely awesome! From the prizes on the ads, it looks like we will be winning E-Store clothing! Sweet!
midnight245 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 06:19 AM   #52
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yeah, I just spotted this Recipe Hunt ad too...
So is Recipe Hunt part of the new daily game Newzapalooza...
Or is Recipe Hunt going to be something that happens on the WKN site?
Can't really tell yet!
Click the image to open in full size.

Could it be that the new "daily game" is acually a daily game we play ON the WKN site??
Is that why they have Webkinz Newz TM on there... and why the new game is called Newzapalooza in the first place??
We only assumed the new daily game would be a Today's Activities in WW kind of thing, but who knows!

Last edited by alleine; 02-15-2011 at 06:19 AM..
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:53 AM   #53
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Ok, now they have my attention..I can't wait to find out what it is. I love to see new games.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #54
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i cannot wait until it starts
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:38 PM   #55
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

This is great news!! I love when new games are added. Yay! for us
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #56
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

yeah its pretty cool! i hope its like a trivia game about webkinz world
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #57

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Yeah, I just spotted this Recipe Hunt ad too...
So is Recipe Hunt part of the new daily game Newzapalooza...
Or is Recipe Hunt going to be something that happens on the WKN site?
Can't really tell yet!
Click the image to open in full size.I was thinking the same thing. Which is not good. They have advertisments on webkinz news that are NOT kid appropriate at all.

Could it be that the new "daily game" is acually a daily game we play ON the WKN site??
Is that why they have Webkinz Newz TM on there... and why the new game is called Newzapalooza in the first place??
We only assumed the new daily game would be a Today's Activities in WW kind of thing, but who knows!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:21 PM   #58
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Does anyone know when it's released?
Bookworm255 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:04 PM   #59
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM THEM!!!! IT SAYS: "starting feb. 16 webkinz newz will have a whole new look! now you can have fun playing in the new arcade, watching your favorite KinzTV videos in the fun section, or just surfin the easier accessible articles! during feb 16-23rd, visit webkinz Newzapalooza is our re-release celebration WEBKINZ NEWZAPALOOZA. with prizes every say, Webkinz newzapalooa is a real party!" I just got it ten minutes ago! i hope this update helps!

Also i will try to get a pic soon!

message:%3C1104532412406.1102564308910.98998.4.8173035@scheduler%3E

kk here it is!

grrr it didn't show up let me try again/var/folders/zi/ziNlH2kMF70gKPgehlRZFE+++TQ/-Tmp-/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0xa0f770.tmp.1wvf6Z/Photo 56.jpg

Again /Users/Hope/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Feb 15, 2011/Photo 45.jpg

GRR... It won't show up.. what kind of pictures can you upload???

http://adimages.ganzestore.com/image...2_15_11_05.jpg
And up there is a silk sparrow..... could this mean winning pets???

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-15-2011 at 06:06 PM..
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:06 PM   #60
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

YOu have to go through your attachements manager, Ham4
To do that you presss on the Reply arrow below the last post.
This will bring you to a panel that has a paperclip on it. If you have saved your pictures to your file you can use that Paperclip to find the picture and attach it to your post. BUT I just happen to have gotten the same email and I placed the information in your post for you, seeing you got to here, first
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lovemetonighteverynight, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: