Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #41
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New "Newzapalooza" Game-of-the-Day Coming Soon

ive seen a few of these advertisements now, and the most recent had a picture of a sparkling pegasus and a silk sparrow, and i believe 1 or 2 people in all of webkinz world have one of those right? i think its a possibilty with that as a prize for it to be like a really hard game or something.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Recipe Hunt? What could this be

I was on WW and saw this ad....never seen it before.
It doesn't click and when I went to WKN it didn't have any info.
Any ideas what this could be?
Click the image to open in full size.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:39 PM   #43
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Recipe Hunt? What could this be

I hope we get prizes i we win!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #44
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

I am not sure... all i know is that is will be easy thanks to the WI recipe guide!
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #45
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am curious if because some recipes haven't been solved maybe they will give us hints? I am super curious, wish it would have clicked or WKN have more info. Must be new because it isn't up on that one yet.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #46

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Click the image to open in full size.

From this ad the prizes look incredible, so I am guessing it will be impossible to actually win.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #47
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Oh no... I hope they don't give away any hints to unsolved recipes. That is NOT the way to go about things.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Well apparently some of the ad was cut off of the first one, because this time seeing the ad it has the Newzapalooza coming soon at the bottom.
So it is part of all of that new thing coming.
Still curious as to what it could be.......
Old 02-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #49

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

I hope it's not only for Deluxe members . Or if it's an E-store items.
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #50
elcome back to WI!

imaginepink has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Oh no... I hope they don't give away any hints to unsolved recipes. That is NOT the way to go about things.
LOL! They have done that before with the "Wintry" recipe!
My ears are always open for hints I wonder what this could be...
Thanks for sharing anyways!
imaginepink is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lovemetonighteverynight, soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: