Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2007, 11:56 AM   #11
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: new news? New Releases coming Oct. 1st week

DD's birthday is the end of October and I'm hoping to find some or all of them for her special day!
mom2tc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2007, 11:57 AM   #12
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomX2
Yikes! I am thinking we'll be eating a lot of ramen noodles
Flashes of my college days.....
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 09-27-2007, 12:05 PM   #13
Gifted

t42180w is on a distinguished road

I have to have the basset hound.....they are the cutest dog's ever
Old 09-27-2007, 12:06 PM   #14
belle206
Gift Guru

BELLE206 has a spectacular aura aboutBELLE206 has a spectacular aura about

i wish they would add them to their catalog and let us know what the PSI will be. Does anyone know what the PSI are
Old 09-27-2007, 12:13 PM   #15
2boyznagrl
Gifted

mandykelso is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Disneymum
wow there goes my hubby's paycheck
My hubby's too...lol Ganz is gonna make alot of $$$ Next week, maybe they could give us all a kinzcash bonus..Or how bout a buy 3 get one free plan..So we know I will buy them anyway but it is a nice thought
Old 09-27-2007, 12:16 PM   #16
Gifted
1HaileyBug is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by vegas999
I don't think that is true because my store said they talked to Ganz and would have them next week.I don't think Ganz would release that many at once
Well Oct. 1st would be next week, right?
Old 09-27-2007, 12:18 PM   #17

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Oh, how sweet!
Thanks for the heads up!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 09-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #18
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

I am excited that they are releasing some new kinz but that seems like a awful lot at once. I hope they slow down a little, 8 in a month is a little too much imo.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:27 PM   #19
spirit099
Gift Guru

jewel099 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mandykelso
My hubby's too...lol Ganz is gonna make alot of $$$ Next week, maybe they could give us all a kinzcash bonus..Or how bout a buy 3 get one free plan..So we know I will buy them anyway but it is a nice thought
Where I live there is no uniform pricing of the Webkinz. One store had a sale, buy 4 and get the spotted frog free. Another had certian ones for $9.95 where I purchased my daughters Yorkie. I think if they are not moving certian ones they put them on sale. I also purchased the lion there another week for $9.95. Sometimes this is frustrating because then if you want a certian one you have to go store to store to see who is selling for what price. Also my dad got my daughter the Huskey as I could not find it and paid a premium for it $24 as the owner of the store said sell the Huskey and Raccoon at a premium as hard to get in. You would think that Ganz would require uniform pricing on their products!
Old 09-27-2007, 12:32 PM   #20
Gifted
1HaileyBug is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that it does seem to be a bit much we know for sure:
Lil kinz bassett hound
GSD (german shepherd dog)
Charcoal Cat
Collie
Yellow Lab
Lil kinz bassett

The first two have had sightings and the others were "supposed" to have been released.

Hey we can all hope for all of them!! My info could be wrong, just relaying what I was told...sorry if they don't come and I got everyones hopes up...She will be hearing an earful, LOL....

View Post Originally Posted by jewel099
You would think that Ganz would require uniform pricing on their products!
That is a big difference from $10-24.00, I agree that they should have uniform pricing. I always thought they did, until a vendor told me that there were people price gouging But I guess they (those stores) have to make up for the sales somewhere?

Last edited by 1HaileyBug; 09-27-2007 at 12:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: