Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
e so cold!

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default New National Craft Month Click-To-Win on Ganz Parent Club!

A new front page story has been added:

New National Craft Month Click-To-Win on Ganz Parent Club!

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Insider members will want to visit the Ganz Parent Club between March 19th and March 29th to participate in a new Ganz Parent Club National Craft Month event! Find the new GPC ad, fill out the form and you will have the chance to win one of several Crafty Kimmy thremed prizes along with other prizes available to be won!

The Crafty Kimmy GPC prizes available to be won are the Crafty Kimmy Poster, the Crafty Kimmy's Work Station, and the Crafty Kimmy's Club Sign. Other items such as the Persephone Designer Manikinz, the Busy Artist Smock and the Artistic Acrylic Paint Set are also prizes to be won. Pictures of these item can be found in our WIki.
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #2
e love Webkinz
Gifted

Dixiecup is the best-est!Dixiecup is the best-est!Dixiecup is the best-est!Dixiecup is the best-est!Dixiecup is the best-est!
Dixiecup is the best-est!Dixiecup is the best-est!Dixiecup is the best-est!Dixiecup is the best-est!Dixiecup is the best-est!Dixiecup is the best-est!

Default Re: New Click-To-Win on Ganz Parent Club!

WOOHOO! I hope I can get a couple more of her desks for my crafting rooms Thank you for the FP Butterflies YOU ROCK!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
hee..Greenie
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum master
TNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum masterTNVOLS is a forum master

Just finished this on the Parent site...the ads were much easier to find...with 11 accounts...we won 4 manikinz, 4 work stations, 2 club signs, and one of the paints...Good Luck all!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 03-20-2012 at 03:53 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

oh my gosh, CRAFT SUPPLIES. KIMMY'S WORKSTATION. ganz, i love you. :'D //spazz i've wanted kimmy's workstation since the beginning of time i first saw it. :')
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chips
canonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chipscanonymous is all that and a bag of chips

I just won some awesome prizes!!!

Thanks for the info
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #6

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Ooh, I love these click-to-win prizes
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:55 PM   #7

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

Great prizes!!
neonflowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
judyp123

judy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizen
judy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizenjudy999 is a crafty citizen

On 6 accounts I won 2 workstations, 2 posters, 1 artistic paints and 1 club sign! Great prizes!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #9
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words
2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words

Thanks for the info! Off tosee if I can find any before I have to make dinner!...

That had to be a record for me! I have all 7 ads I needed in 13 minutes and am done! Not sure what I won, will have to check later tonight, but hope it goes this well for everyone!

Last edited by 2WebbiesMomz; 03-20-2012 at 04:23 PM..
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:12 PM   #10
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

i like that shirt! isn't it a secret clothing machine recipe! I think I'll wear it before its solved!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: